chapter 41

Adam's POV
"but the doctor is in Australia" I say, not daring to look him in the eye.
"WHAT THE HELL?" He screams and that's when the tears start slipping away.
"I'm sorry baby I don't wanna go but I have to, brad needs me. he needs me and the least thing I can do is to be with him at the hospital... I love you so much and I would take you with me if I only could... I love you please wait for me till I come back... I'll be back for the school starting... please please please-"
"Adam!" he shouts, softly! cupping my cheeks.
"it's alright .I understand... I'll wait for you." he says in much lower voice, barely above a whisper.
I sigh of relief and stop sobbing.
"thank you baby" I say pecking his lips.
"I love you." He says, responding.
"I love you more" I say, pulling away.
"more than infinity is infinity" he repeats my sentence from earlier making me smile.
"you're right."
"ok so let's go back, finish our snacks and I'll drop you off your house."
"ok"
....
I get out of the Taxi after earning a few disgusted looks from the driver while kissing my baby goodbye.
I turn the knob after pushing the key in.
"MOM, DAD, BRAD... IM HOME." I scream as I enter.
I hear a faint sound of running which becomes more clear every second.
"ADY..... ADY WE ARE GONNA GO TO AUSTRALI-" he steps in the hall and stands there, shocked.
"Ady? why your hair is wet and your lips are red?" he asks cocking an eyebrow.
well shit.
"well I ....um... I was at waterpark." I say, staring at my shoes.
"WHAT? you BUSTARD went to a WATERPARK?" he screamed and Ive never seen him so excited ,at least in the last few months.
"yup but if you promise to be a good boy and listen to the doctor, I'll take you to a huge waterpark in there." he pouts but nods weakly. so I ruffle his hear.
"you're back son.." my father says, coming downstairs. my smile fades away. I still don't like him too much.oh wait .. did he just call meson? "hurry up go pack your bags .. we're leaving in two hours." he continues.
"ok..." I say emotionless while walking to my old bedroom... gosh, only god knows how much I wanna fuck him in here.... he moans and screams my name as I thrust into his tight hole.... as I my cum fills his mouth while my hands grip his soft brown hair.
and well shit...
now my pants are tightening.
look how only the thought of him makes me hard like a rock.
now I should stop thinking or I'll have a bigger trouble in my pants.
...
I start packing after getting rid of that hardness of my dick.
I take out my suitcase which reminds me the first day of school and how I barked at my love and...
shit...
speaking of school ,I have to take my books and study cause I don't wanna study the same year.... I have to take the tests online and go to the third year... my last year... our last year and then... we'll move in together ....
or marry
or adopt children
I chuckle at my thoughts and before I know ...I'm all packed up running to the hall not wanting to miss my plane to Australia...

(I'm so so so so so sorry for not updating for so long... but I love you guys so much and good news...... I made a trailer for this story and it's awesome... soon I'll put the link so you can watch it.;))