Chapter 49

Alex's POV

It's been a while... FoAlex's POV

It's been a while... Four or five months maybe... I don't know.

I don't know much things.

All I know is that HE is not here.

He killed my dad.

He stabbed me in the gut.

He crushed my heart and soul.

I don't do much thinks either.

I study since I'm graduating soon.

I stare at the velvet box in my hand for hours.

I repeat every word he said in my head all over.

I regret loving him in the first place.

Then I slap my self for thinking like that, I love him and I can't move on.

Then After all these I wonder if he still loves me.

You what I don't do?

Well I barely eat anything.

I never talk to anybody.

I don't go out.

Well I don't do anything except thinking and studying.

Not even sleep, I sometimes pass out from lack of sleep.

My mum's worried for me... so much it's obvious from her eyes. it's heartbreaking but....

It's nothing compared to the look on his eyes.

It's funny I don't even understand how days pass... how the day we berried my dad passed.... how the days I begged my mum to drop charges against Adam cause it's my fault he is a psychopath, passed and bla bla bla....

I truly missed him though.... even if he is a murderer...

A couple of knocks on the dorm's door tears me out of my thoughts.

"Come in.." I speak but my voice is horas from crying and getting dry.

The knob turns and the door opens, Carla peaking into the room.

"Hey..." she has been crying?

"Hey... um.. is.. is something wrong?"

"Y-y-yeah.." she starts sobbing as she runs to me, I open my arms and she crawls into it.

We stay like that for a good ten minutes until she decides to speak.

"Ian called.." she sniffs. "he was at the police office and... and said... s-s-said that..." she sobs again.

"Sh.. sh... Carla calm yourself now what did he say..?" My heart beat suddenly rises.
What did he say?
Does it contain Adam?

"You know the park in the south alley?" She suddenly calms down.

I nod." someone attacked there and killed everyone ... and all police knows is that he has curly blonde hair." She sniffs and my heart stops.

Curly blonde hair?

Why does it feel so familiar?

It's not Adam is it?

No of course it's not he won't do this.

"Alex?"

"Hmm?"

"He is known as the new psychopath in town and they realized his hair color after five months of none stop murders... he is powerful and killed.... he killed some of my friends that were in the park that day.." a few tears roll down." But it's not what scares me... the thing that scares me is the fact that he seems so familiar even though I can't put a finger on who he is... is he familiar to you too?" I freeze ...

No it's not him...

"N-No." I take a deep breath." I'm sorry for your loss."

"It's ok now... we got to start fresh right?" she lets out a bitter laugh. "why don't you Al?"

"Why don't I what?" I ask, not having a clue what he is talking about.

"Why don't you start fresh?"

It's my turn to let out a bitter laugh." Carla.. I... I can't move on... I..I love him-"

"He left you.. Alex... he left you... why can't-"

"It was my fault... everything is my fault Carla because if I hadn't had pushed him... he wouldn't turn out as a psycho." I scream at her and storm off to the bathroom.

Lucking the door behind me, I start the water to fill the tub to release my nerves...

But it's no use...

All I seem to think about is...

"I Love him"

"It's my fault."

"I love him and it's my fault."

a/n: ok ... hey guys... happy to see you again (I can't see you Lol)

But I want you guys to comment your opinion and let me now that you like it...

Vote too
Love you😉