Chapter 4

(I picture kelly Osborn as Rosy Dickens and David Tennant as Mr Colin )
Alex's POV
"Good morning baby " Josie speaks to my ear.
"I love these beds ,they are huge in off for us ." she giggles as I kiss her neck. I totally love her giggles.
"When shall we head to the dining room for breakfast?" She laughs harder at my sentence.
"Oh baby ... it's almost ten ! Dining room is closed by now and we should be at the class in ... a quarter..." she smiles and I panic .
"Holy shit !" I jump off the bed and change into school uniforms ; it's a white bottom-up shirt, black tie , dark green cardigan and dark brown pants for boys and another white bottom-up shirt, black tie ,light green cardigan and light brown skirt plus long gray socks for girls ! good thing we only have to were it at the classes! Green and brown? Not my thing!
"What's the hurry baby ?" She asks .she us already dressed .thank god my roommate didn't come here last night ! I hope that she is not going to be a slutty bitch !what if she is and Jo think that there is something ...
" Alex?" She cuts my nightmares ,the day she leaves me!
"Yeah ...umm..I just don't want to be late for the first day you know ..." she giggles .
"Alright then just get ready .. don't give me stress" she smiles
"Sorry Josie..." I smile back.
"Ok then let's go..." she takes my hand and makes me leave the dorm.
.
.
.
The teacher enters exactly when I sit on my chair.
He has a crazy face and brown hair ... his hair is on my nerves!
"Hello kids I'm Mr Colin your physics teacher any questions? Good now you what's your name?" He points to me with his finger.
"Umm...Alex sir"
"Good Alex now go downstairs and bring the books and of course you need help who else ? You ! What's your name ?"
"Rosy..." she chews her gum.
"No gums rosy ! Now you two go hurry." i stand up and get out of the class .I turn around to close the door and when I turn back she put her hand on my chest .
"Oh gosh you are so hot..." she drives her hand down and I shiver .
"Yeah thanks ... I have a girlfriend . I jerk away and head downstairs to get the books and I hear her slutty high hilled shoes after me.

We turn back to the class . I try my best to keep at least five feats of distance between us and I feel her eyes roll behind me each time.
"Oh you came finally ... hurry pass the books . why he is always in hurry? Is anyone chasing him or something?
I start from the line next to the wall. My sit is the first chair in the second line from the wall , Josie sits behind me . I reach the last of the class and holy shit I recognize the curly blonde hair from yesterday , that stupid asshole ! I throw the book on his desk and he looks at me for a second then looks at the book and then the unknown place he was looking again . I smirk and he rolls his eyes .ugh I hate this blonde dick ... he is so...
"Good now go to page 10. today we are going to learn dynamics." his words interrupt my funking thoughts...
.
.
.
It's 12:30 .I never thought physics would pass so soon! With Mr Colin's jumpings and movings ,of course no one was bored!!
"You've done well today kids good news no homework for tomorrow!" He leaves and doesn't see our excitement.
"He is so hot..." Josie speaks in my neck .I turn around to face her b...but he is staring at me? I try to look at him from the corner of my eyes but I fail after some seconds and he notice me so we both turn our heads around and I swear I can feel his eyes rolling!
"What do you think?" Josie asks and I have no idea about what?so my face is like a question mark.
"Alex ? Are you listening to me?" She scowls .
"Umm sorry sweetie my mind is busy a little" I give a week smile .
"Busy? Of what?" Great now I have to make something up cause I can't just tell her that I was staring at the boy who barked at me for touching his guitar!
"Umm... the band I told you the other day..." huh I found a topic .
"Oh the one you wanted to make and nominate for X factor?"
"Yeah exactly!" I smile .
"You still need members?"
"Yeah of course ..." my smile fades. our bags are packed and we are ready to go to our dorms .
"I know someone .. his name is Dani ,I mean Daniel Cruse ... he plays drums and his voice is awesome ." she smiles.
"Dani? How do you know him?" Her smile fades.
"Um I heard from the girls ..."
"Ok I talk with him. First let's go get something for dinner .. I'm probably starving!" I smile .
"Sure baby... let's go..." she smiles again. I love it when she says that.
We head to the restaurant and she orders pizza but I order hamburger with double ketchup ,I love ketchup ...
We talk about the teacher and the band I'm dreaming to make during eating .
We are back at our dorms ,her dorm is exactly in front of mine...
I'm dying to see who is my roommate ! I hope she be a nice girl so that we can help each other in our lessons !
I give Josephine one last smile before heading to my dorm..
OMG....NO FUCKING WAY!!!
(Plz vote and comment ...love ya)