Chapter 14

"Forget about Alex for god's sake... I don't even like him... you know I came here for you right?" She says, leaning into him.
"Yes babe ,but he thinks you love him... it pisses me off." he calls her babe?
"Oh dani... he is a chick, I've been whats called girl friend with him for two or three years and he hasn't even tried to fuck me.... I mean we slept together but he barely touched me.." What? Chick ? No...no...she couldn't, she wouldn't .. never.
"Good ,he left this god damn sexy body for me..." he leans into her and their lips touch hardly. she is cheating on me, and was cheating on me since we stepped in this school.should have known .
"How could you?" I say with teeth pressed together .
She pulls away and look at me with wide eyes.... and opens her mouth to speak but stops as I raise my hand for silence.
"You could just tell me Josephine ... you could just tell me and stop acting" I let out a laugh , sad one actually.
"Go to hell" I say and leave.
I feel the tears rolling down my cheeks.
Whipping the tears,I reach for the door knob.
As I open.
Oh my god .
My mouth drops and I can't keep my eyes away from the scene in front of me.
"Oh my god ...Ale...Alex ...I ...I " she tries to explain?
She is giving blow job to a boy in my dorm and tries to explain? Even the boy seems speechless.
"Shut the fuck up" I say and slam the door behind me.
Where should I go? My vision is blurry because of the tears ,and it seems like I can't hear anything after what I heard only minutes ago.
"Hey...Alex?" A male voice spreads in my head and it pleases me!
Adam's POV
BOOM.
I jump off the bed as quickly as possible and get out of the dorm.
Alex is sitting on the ground?
Crying?
I go toward him but it seems like he doesn't notice .
"Hey...Alex?" I put my hand on his shoulder as he snaps his head up with a thick layer of water covering his eyes.
He continues crying so I pull him up with both hand and literally carry him on my shoulder to my dorm. I sit down next to him after Sitting him down on my bed.
I feel wet!
Oh my god, he is leaning into me and making me wet from his tears.
I can say I'm already hardened.
"She cheated on me ." he stops crying . My rues widen but I somehow mange to hid it from him...
"I'm ... I'm sorry for that." as much as I am pleased that they are breaking up or broke up already ,but he is sad so I am too.
"I loved her." he says after minuets of silence and us hugging each other... best friends hug of course .
"Yes but she doesn't worth your love ,never had and never will." words come out so fast that I can see the surprise in his eyes.
"But how can I forget her?" He asks as a single drop of tear rolls down to his cheek and I bring my finger to grab it before even knowing what am I doing.
"Try to forget her. girls are evils ,they'll break you inside out. I ...I once loved a girl ..." I say and cringe at the awful memory of her touching me.
"And ..?" He looks up at me with eyes laced with curiosity.
"She ruined my life, and here I am ,in this school because of her;because of the fact that she couldn't keep her mouth shut you know." his eyes widen more.uh oh.
"Couldn't keep her mouth shut about what?" Should have known he's gonna ask.
"I ..um... I can't tell you."

the disappointment was obvious in his eyes as he made some distance and leaned back to the wall from my shoulder .

He laughs ,breaking the silence after a few minutes .
"What's so funny?" I say ,smiling myself .
"I never knew it but it's true ." he says ,ending his laugh.
"What ? What is true?"
(Enjoy this chapter. vote and comment please...love you guys.)