Chapter 13

Adam's POV
"Hello Adam ... oh honey we missed you "my mom says ,her hand rubbing against Brads back. Brad is grinning like an idiot and my dad is frowning as always but surprisingly there is a hint of a smile in his face.we get on the car and head to an Italian restaurant.

My Thursday and Friday were super-boring and I guess today is nothing better.

Were they boring because I kept avoiding him? Or because all I did was thinking about him and leaving the other stuff to my auto pilot version .

"Are you ready for a perfect day? S..s...son?" My dad says. he called me son? I thought he would never call me son again cause I'm gay you know. what is happening?
"Yeah ..." I say,sure as hell my face is like a question mark.
"Ady? I've missed you bro." brad says? I thought he hates me!
"Wait a minute .what's happening here? What did I miss? How you like me now? You dropped me off this school to get rid of me. to get rid of the shame of having a gay son."
I say as the car turns right and my face nearly pins to the window.
" We thought about this Adam. we realized it's not your fault and we have to accept it but we brought you to this school for a reason ,as you see it's for straight people only ,gays will never come to this school so you have to hide it. at least try to be a closet gay not an openly one." my dad says, nearly begs.
"Why you think I like everyone to know that I'm gay?" I ask.
"So we don't have any problems then" he dares to say that.
"No dad we have... you shut me out for three months and acted like I am a trash or I don't even exist .now we don't have any problems?" I'm screaming now.
Brad starts crying! Why?
"Don't shout Ady please ... I can't ...It's annoying ...please." he is sobbing hardly.he leans into me and cubs his hand around my hips. I rub his back with one hand and brush his hair with another. why is he crying?
"Ok ... sorry." I say.

I really need ask but as my mom smiles like she is watching two long lost lovers hugging each other after ten years,I realize it's not the right time and the fact that the right time will never come, at least not today!
Alex's POV
"Wow ... congratulations mate... it's perfect Harry ... I'm happy for you." I say .
"Thanks Alex... I can't believe it... oh and louis was accepted too." he says.
"Wow ...great...gosh when will you be here?" I ask ... I'm bored.
"Sunday night .. sorry I can't be there with you but my mom's celebrating ..." he says and I sigh .
"Okay ,I'll miss you... bye." I say.
"I'll miss you too... bye." he hangs up.
I did all my homework works and studied for every lesson even though It's only lunch time and I really don't know what to do for the rest of the day. Josie asked me to go to a party with her but the truth is ,I'm not in a party mood .I want to have a friend to talk to ,but since Harry is gone.. I have none. what about Adam? Are we friends? Of course not , he barked at me on Wednesday night and avoided me for the rest of the week .I heard his name on speaker this morning and haven't seen him since then so it means that his parents came and took him some where.
HAPPY BORING DAY!

I had my lunch and watched a couple of boring movies with Josie ,she left in the first half of the first movie and said "I need to get ready for the party"
It's six now and I'm watching her get dressed!
"Are you sure you're not coming?" She asks for the tenth time.
"No sweetie ,sorry" I say for the tenth time.
"Ok then .If I keep begging you ,I'll miss the party for damn sur-" the door opens ,thanks god she is dressed now.
"Hell knock ... maybe I'm naked or something..." Josie screams as Adam steps in.
"Don't worry I'm not impressed by you." he says and she rolls her eyes.
"Hay ,I'm her boyfriend and I'm right here." I tell him even though I'm looking at her. she giggles.
"Yeah... he'll knock your teeth down ." she says.
I lift my gaze from her to him. he is staring at me with his dark brown eyes . he smiles? It's not fake!
"Sorry for last night .. I was ... sleepy ." he apologizes but I know how to answer him this time .
"I'm sorry too... " he smiles ,see I told ya I knew how to answer him! I smile back and pat myself in shoulder secretly .
"Bye babe." she leaves and doesn't let me say goodbye.
I'm left alone with him , great.

30 minutes past and it was awkward. none of us spoke a word! He took a shower during these 30 minutes .
"I think I'll go to the party too." I tell him ,I don't know why.!
" Oh ... ok" he shrugs and pick at his jeans. Why did he wear his cloth in the that small bathroom? I mean we are both boys and I don't think he is the shy type of person .

I'm heading to the restaurant .. and here I am in the party! ....

I'm looking for a blonde hair while passing some crazy people doing some crazy stuff. I never get them! Why they always dance and never get tired ?
WHAT?
I hear my name?
Someone is saying Alex!
I follow the voice even though the music is too loud.
I'm getting closer and...
Oh my god ...
Impossible ...

( hey guys ,if you have any questions ,you can ask me on Instagram : shamim80art
I post the characters pictures.
You can see my art works too... And I also won't update if the votes be less than 5...
Sorry for doing this ...
I love you all.)