chapter 37

Adam's POV
"HOLY FUCKING SHIT" I scream and my voice echoes through the VIP water park.
Alex chuckles sweetly as I stare at him, gazing him from toe to hair.
"I'm gonna please you here babe." he says we are both smirking.
he grabs my hand and drags me to the changing room.
as soon as we enter the changing room he grips my shirt and literally rips it off.
I start laughing.
but a strange feeling spreads over me. OH NO.... FUCK NO.
"remember we can't go too far I'm dangerous." I say through gritted teeth, dyes closed shut.
his expression changes from sexy to serious.
he stands up and cups my cheeks in his hands, stares at my coal black eyes with his ocean blue ones.
"Adam... if I am going to die, having sex with you... then it is the way I always dreamed to die." he says sternly.
I feel anger rise inside of me and release my head from his hands.
I slam the wall and ignore the pain.
"you fucking stupid shit...do you know what you will put me through if I kill you?" I scream.
"do YOU know what you've put me through when you look me in the eye and smile telling me 'I love you'? you kill me Adam... every single time you fucking kill me... I can't live with the fact that I LOVE YOU BUT I DESTROYED YOU."he screams back.
"you-" I stop myself... the anger is going too far... I reach my back pocket and grab the pill... I take two pills and I guess it's working.
"Alex.... you shouldn't feel guilty for what I've become... you should be happy cause we have a full waterpark to have fun with." I say ,much slower... much calmer.
I smile ear to ear.
"no Ad... I can't-"
"it's working... it's actually working... I can be no danger now." I cut off by pressing my finger on his lips.
his eyes softens.
I press my lips to his... I never felt this before, not for a long time... being safe and loved... having butterflies in my stomach....and the cill he sends through my spine as he kisses me back.
"continue what you were doing babe." I say pulling away. he is smiling widely now... I'm glad that I've taken way the guilt.
he pulls my pants off leaving the boxers so I do the same after taking off his shirt.
our clothes are all over the changing room as our lips meet again... well better say BITE again.... my lips wetting his and him doing the same.
our tongues move in rhythm and we move to the water park not pulling away.

(hey guys .. I'm sorry for having a week between the chapters but what should I do ? I'm a school girl.... BTW did you like it? or did it suck?)