Chapter 12

Adam's POV
I spot him from the crowd ,he is sitting alone.
Thanks god.
Oh no.. his name was Allen ?
"Hey A...A ...Allen?" I tap his shoulder. he turns with a confused face.
"Hey... um..It's Alex." Dammit should have known .
"Sorry ...Alex . I ... Um.. can I sit with you? " I say and he shrugs with a nod.
"Thanks " I say after sitting next to him. gosh we are too close.

He is too quiet and it's awkward.

"Um... Hey I'm so sorry for yesterday ...I ..I overreacted .. I'm just ... I love my guitar you know ...and I have personal reasons for that ." I say staring at his hamburger for avoiding his glare.
"Oh .it's fine..." He nearly whispers the last part. What? Just that? Nothing else?
"We are closing it's nine ." a man who is the security guard says.
Dammit.
I tab the table hardly and push the chair as hard as the table and run to my dorm.
Why now?
I gathered every strength left in my body to tell him that I'm sorry and then what?
It's fine?
How can he be so rude?
He had to apologize too.
I open my dorms door and close it harshly .it's the only way to let out the anger that is rising inside without killing anybody .
"Wow...some one is angry .... Josephine says.
Ugh
"Not now.... I'm not in a mood so I may say things that make you cry your ass off."
I say and she rolls her eyes.
I go to bed without brushing my teeth .
Who cares about teeth right now?
I close my eyes and while my eyes are getting heavy some noise lifts the heaviness.
Alex's POV
He runs out angrily.
I wanted to apologize first but... the words just didn't come out .
I'm at my dorm ,thinking like an idiot about neither going to my dorm or going to his and apologize for everything. I'm awful at making enemies!
I actually can't stand having enemies so... I choose the second one.
The door is open after one or two knocks and it's Josie...
"Alex?" She is like a question mark .
"Hay , Josie ... um is the blon-"
"It's Adam." he says with a frown on his sleepy face.
"Sorry Adam .. um can I talk to you for a moment?" I ask.
"Talk to him? Why? I thought-"
"No... You could tell me when We were at the restaurant ." he interrupts Josie's questions.
"You didn't let me."
"Okay okay ...what?" He says hastily .
"You apologized so I have to apologize too."
"Apologie accepted now goodnight ." he says and slams the door in front of me? How rude? I just apologized!
The door opens again ,Josie comes out and slams the door behind her .
"He is an asshole I know ." she says.
"Don't call him that." I bark back and I don't even know why !
"What? What is happening between you two? What is the thing that I'm missing?" She nearly screams.
"No nothing is happening .it's just so wrong that we call someone names even though we don't know him at all ." I say ,as harsh as her tone.
"Oh my god Alex, you are unbelievable .. goodnight for now... you sound like a dog." She slams the door.
I go to my room and slam the door too. gosh so many doors slamming for one day.
GREAT .
"Hey hottie." rosy says.
"Not now Rosy." I say and she rolls her eyes.
"You always say that." she says and rolls the blanket up to her head and I do the same..

(Next chapter is ready but I won't post it until I have 5 votes for this chapter:) )