chapter 45

Alex's POV

I hear a click from behind the door but all my hopes shatter down as Carla is the one to open the door.

she comes out and closes the door shut.

"hey" I say awkwardly.

"hi"

"um...is... um... is Ad in there?"

"yeah he is sleeping."

"oh.. so can I see him?"

"no" she simply says. what?

"what?" she grows red from anger.

" what the fuck was that?"she scream/whispers.

"what the fuck was what?" I ask even though I know the answer.

"ignoring him? are that kind of son of a bitch that can't tell a whore to fuck off."

"I was just trying not make the principal suspicious."

"by losing your boyfriend?"
I stay silent ....why am I always so stupid?

"you know what he is going through and he need your comfort . " she continues as I don't speak.

"I'm just scared Carla... too scared..." tears fill my eyes.

"of your father?" her eyes and tone softens.

I nod..tears roll down freely.

"I understand Al... I'm sure he will too if you tell him."

"you said he is asleep."

"I'll spend the night at a friend's dorm."

I thanked her and entered his dorm.

now I'm just staring.... staring at the boy who has drowned me in his coal black eyes. who has melted me in his touch.

I tilt my head to a side, just wondering how beautiful his blond hair is resting on his eyes, full lips slightly open.

I walked up to his bed, kneel down beside him while brushing his fringe out of his face... the innocent face of a psychopath.... MY psychopath.

if they asked me how and where I wanted to die.... I would definitely say right now, by him.

I get on the bed and under the covers... good thing I have changed into pj before I come here.... my dorm is on the same side but a few doors away from his. I still haven't met my roommate.

I scoot closer to him kiss his forehead before saying good night and hugging him strongly.

..................................................

I notice a warm body, stirring next to me. the realization hit me.... I slept next to him... HIM

I smile at the thought. I open my eyes and he flutters his open too.

"good morning beautiful." I mutter ,caressing his cheek.

"morning" he mutters too, I bet he hasn't realized yet.

"what the fuck?" He screams and pushes me out of the bed.he just realized it!

I LAND ON MY FACE...I MEAN IT MY FACE!

"GET OUT" He booms.

all I do is get up and smash my lips to his.
"please don't be mad at me let me explain" I whisper after pulling out of the kiss.

"like I am capable of staying mad at you." he huffs and kisses my neck.

my heart swells at his action.
"neither can I" I Moan.

"I love you."

"I love you more"

"more than infinity is infinity" we both chuckle, our foreheads pressed together.

"it's becoming our cliché conversation" I grin.

he chuckles."now you mister don't change the subject and explain."
..................................................
"I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that it's just my dad." I say after explaining why I did what I did.

"apology accepted ... I understand , I'm sorry too though."

"for what?"

"for landing you on your face." he laughs and I smack her arm.

"ok ok...No problem ."

"soooo... now where were we." he smirks and his breath tickles my neck,

"where were we?" I ask innocently.

"oh ya know ...it's Sunday... and we got the room to ourselves." he whispers in my ear, hovering over me on the bed.

"soo?.." I am acting innocently just to turn him on.

"so? seriously Al? you chose it yourself..."
he didn't give me half a second before he attacks my necks ,leaving bruises all along.

I moan his name rapidly.

he tears my shirt off me before tearing his and attacks my body this time and all I can do is scratching his back and moaning his name.

he then brings his hand to my growing member and diggs them under my pants before pumping it slowly.

"please... Adam...F..FASTER." I moan.

"no... it's your punishment for being too innocent."

he lifts my pants down and brings my legs up to each side of his body.

I'm completely hard so is he.

he lifts his pants down too and whispers in my ear.
"bad boys don't get any lube or condom." and laughs devilishly.

my heart races as he slides into my hole.

he moves slowly.... in and out of me...
I just moan and scream.

the pain is so much but pleasures.

he continues until.
"boys did you mak- oh my gosh I'm so sorry." she comes fast but goes faster.

what an embarrassing moment.

me and Adam can't help but laugh.but soon we get up and clean the cum and wear our cloths before going out of the room just to see a red faced Carla behind it.

"I guess you did make up." she says awkwardly staring to the ground.

"yeah" we both say in union, staring at the ground ,red faced too.
"soooo... how about we get lunch?" she says and we both realize we didn't even have a breakfast.

"ok." we both say in union again.

I've learned my lesson from yesterday.
NEVER BREAK ADAM AGAIN.

(wooohoooo update.... enjoy the smut....😉😉😉😉)