chapter 40

Alex's POV
"WHAT?" he screams to the phone as he stops chewing his hamburger.
"NO... NO... NO, NO MOTHER FUCKING WAY." He screams louder and I'm getting worried.
I mouth 'who is it' when his expression softens.
I notice a tear leaving his coal black eyes.
"ok then... fine .... tell hum I'll be there soon." his voice is shaky." tell him I love him." he hangs up.
WHAT THE FUCK?
HE LOVES HIM?
WHO IS 'HIM'?
jealousy rushes through me so I frown and look at him, waiting for an answer.
he whips a tear away.
"it was my dad." he says and my frown goes away replaced by a soft expression.
HOW STUPID I WAS!
IT WAS HIS DAD
UGH
"he said that they found a doctor that can heal him." he continues, smiling. my heart sinks at his words.
but suddenly his expression changes.
"bu...bu..but" he starts shaking and his eyes go wild.
OH FUCKING NO.
I hurry toward him and grab his arms.
"shhhh... baby calm down don't worr-" he throws me to the ground.
I struggle to stand up from the slippery ground but the next thing I see, makes me borrow another two feet and RUN.
he has a knife in his hand, walking toward me.
no emotion, no feeling , nothing... he is walking, his knuckles turning white from gripping the knife so hard.
shaking, lips pressed to each other so hard that I can hear his teeth making noises against each other.
I run to the changing room. grab his jeans. search the back pocket for the pills.
but the pills are on the counter, he probably forgot putting it back.
I grab them and exactly a second after that...
the door slams open and he comes in, sad!
"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to do that, I'm so sorry please forgive me I I-"
"it's ok Ad.. just take these pills." I cut him off, sighing in relief.
"I forgive you" I wink and he smiles.
he takes the pills but he narrows his eyes, lips pressed in a straight line.
"what's wrong babe?" I ask shaking his shoulder.
"but the doctor is in Australia."

(whohooo... cliffhanger 😆. I love it when Adam goes crazy and all ....but poor Brad huh😔?!)