Chapter 50

Adam's POV

"Please sir I did NOTHING to you." she begs, covering her face but who am I to listen? Hmm?

I chuckle and bring the gun closer to her head. "bye bye." i whisper with a straight face.

The sound of the bullet releasing from my hand gun is music to my ears.

RUN.

he whispers and let me tell you, he is the only one that I trust and listen to... he always knows everything and always saves my life... do you know who he is?

He is the part of my brain that I don't control, the part that turned my life upside down, the part that took my love away.
In return he saves my life... Like... All the time! He knows when to come, go or kill and that's why no one ever found me... Except for the curly blonde hair shit... They saw my hair because of.. Darn it... The boy had blue eyes and I couldn't act fast and....

They only reason I'm not on my knees, begging for forgiveness from Alex is the beautiful sound of the screams, loading gun and SHOOT....

My feet are starting to hurt and my lungs are burning from too much running ... But I won't give up... My home is a few blocks away.....

I slow down and chuckle.... HOME!? No no... It's not home... It's a dump... But I can live with that.

I arrive and push the door open, rip my clothes off and lay on the scruffy couch and turn the TV on.

It is CNN NEWS:" breaking news...a few minutes ago 3 bodies were found in the downtown's library and sadly the police wasn't able to find the murderers track...

Me and my best mate (my brain) both smirk... It always works.

My attention leaves the tv as I start cleaning my hand and guns... My precious guns.

But the next thing I hear, stops me from doing anything ,even breathing and grabs my attention." Graduation is near and it's a very hard time for senior students...all the high schools are doing a great job but one school stands above.. The special boarding high school which is only for straight students because of the hatred of its principal toward homosexuals, has done a great thing this year.." My body tenses ... Memories come back... Bad... Good...perfect.

I can't hear anything due to the screams of my brain...

DESTROY THEM ALL

BUT...AL-

DONT YOU DARE FINISH HIS NAME.

But-

NO BUTS... KILL THEM SHOW THEM YOU ARE RIGHT AND THEY ARE WRONG. HE IS ONE OF THEM NOW REMEMBER THAT.

I will kill them.. All of them.. HE won again.

Next week... Graduation is next week ... I go toward the bed I am used to sleeping on... I pull out the guns... But wait...

I look over the lighter on the metallic table...

I will destroy them.

....

"Are ya off to exploding somewhere or something?" The shopkeeper asks with amusement.

"It's out of your business." I reply coldly.

"Fine man.. No need to snap at me" he chuckles awkwardly and hands me the two gallons of oil.

" it's 50 dollars." He says.

I smirk and pretend that I'm searching my pockets for money.

"Well I don't have money.. But I've got this." I reveal the hand gun and he shakes violently...

"You're the psycho?"

" yes old dick... I'm the psycho..." I laugh like a maniac.

I reload the pistol and the music starts .. BAM... He is dead.

The camera's

He reminds me... I hurry to the counter and destroy the cameras..

Clever aren't I?

I hurry to the dump...my home...

And put the gallons some where safe for tomorrow.

(A/N: I AM SOOOOOO SOORRRRYYYY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AND THE FACT THAT ITS TOO SHORT BUT I LUV YOU ALL AND PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT SO ILL GET CHEERED UP AND WRITE ANOTHER UPDATE..luv ya all)