chapter 30

(wow who could believe this story would go this far... well I couldn't.. enjoy the story...oh and plz give me some ideas .. some challenges which I can put for Adex)

he keeps going... like he can't even hear me.
I turn around as hard as I can ... I slap him.. he looks at me... worried .
he come out of me and sleeps next to me... panting hardly,still worried.
"what happened? did I hurt you?"
"I don't know ...you were like a psycho... like you had no emotions and it was scary.."
"did I hurt you?" tears fill his eyes.
"not a lot ... just a little... it's not a big deal-"
"Alex? if I told you something .. you wouldn't break up with me and leave me forever?"
"I won't ever leave you no matter what."
"I ...I... I ...stabbed my dad-"
"you what?" I can't believe it.
"I ...um... listen when I stabbed my dad I had the same feeling that I had when I was... hurting you... what's wrong with me?"
HE STABBED HIS DAD...
not that he didn't deserve it but any way he was his dad..
what is really wrong with him?
OH FUCKING NO..
"Adam!" I nearly scream.
"shhhh...what?" he shushes me.
"listen... doctors said that your survival is 0% and you woke up like nothing happened but then you lose control and you hurt people when... um... why did you stab your father exactly?"
"after I understood my brother has lungs cancer."
"you were angry?"
"obviously"
"so when you get so sensitive like angry or have sex, you just go...um.. go..."
"go psycho.."
Oh God...
(sorry it's short... i love you all.)