chapter 33

"calm down Adam." I say pulling him back to his sit.
"and you please drive us to where I told you and don't look for trouble." I tell to the driver.
"sorry...I..I..I will sir." the driver said ,he is scared... he should be.
we are there now and I can see them in the cafe.
"there they are." I point to them.
"oh they are cute..." he smiles ,his dimples popping out.
we enter..
"hey Larry..." I waved at them grabbing Ad's wrist in my hand.
"dude ,two points with one shot?" harry asked, both waving to me.
"man you are British, what the hell are you doing in America?" Adam asks.
"Adam? I'm British too and don't be rude please.." I tell him, frowning.
"what? your accent isn't that obvious, plus I love it." He says, sitting on the chair in front of me next to harry.
"Adam? are we back to shutting people out again?"I ask, raising my eyebrow.
"sorry love." he rises his hand up like he gave up.
"ok Ad... thank you just try not to st-"
"OK ALEX. I CAME OUT OF COMA FOR A DAY AND YOU STARTED ALREADY." He shouts ,cutting me off.... his eyes are emotionless again.
OH FUCKING NO
"baby I'm sorry just calm down .. just please." I say, tugging his hair back.
his expression changes from angry to feared and sad.
he looks down at his plate and a tear escapes his eye.
"sorry I did that again"
"hey it's ok we just have to ad 'saying something twice' to the 'must not be done ' " I smile.
"sorry anyway... to all of you.. I was being a dick." he says.
"it's ok really and we are here for the X-factor by the way." louis speaks up.
"yeah but my dad works here so we moved." I say,smiling at him.
...
they left.... the rest of the breakfast was nice and no bad thing happened.
we are leaving too so it's the best time.
"um Ad? I have something for you." I say, his face lights up and smiles sweetly.
"here um I thought .. you needed a phone and since we are officially in relationship so I bought you an iPhone." I say.
"gosh Alex you didn't need to do that... I um am speechless .. thanks but."
"but no but ,take it or I have to throw it out." I scold him, he laughs hardly.
"ok master I will.. I love you" he says ,taking the iPhone from me.
"it has SIM card too" I explain.
his face drains out of color... he frowns looking at his iPhone.
"what's wrong? you don't like black?" I say, making him laugh.
"no baby I love it... it's just... ugh... do you think I should call my dad?" holy shit.
"oh my gosh... I forgot about that .. yes Ad you should .. and you should go home now."
"what if"
"don't start that please.... if they even don't accept you, you have to go cause your brother needs you anyway ." I say, worried.
"ok so I guess we have to get separated."
"yes and I will get an appointment for the best psychologic doctor in town... I will call you when it is and we will go together.ok?"
"ok... I'll miss you."
"I'll miss you too babe... just be careful and tell your parent that it's no joke."
"Alex you're acting like I'm five.. I know ... it's ok.. bye love."
"OK...bye babe."
and we both get into different taxis.
...
Adam's POV
(in the taxi)
I dial the number that belongs to dad.
(A-Adam... M-mom)
M-hello?
A-hey mom... um it's me... is?.... is dad ok?
M-oh my dear god... thanks goodness you called.... yes dear he is ok but why did you?
A-sorry mom I'll come home and explain everything. just.... can I come home?
M-of course baby ... it's our fault anyway.. i love you.
A-Bye
I hang up....

(sorry guys I'm being lazy these days i love you all.... vote and comment please...)