Chapter 6

Adam's POV
The Alen dude or whatever his name is ,leaves. great ,now I'm left alone with this bitch!
"You play guitar?" She asks.
"No" I answer .I just have a guitar because I like to !
"So why you got one?" I want to snap her neck!
"Because I like to and it's out of your business!" I snap.
"Ok" she rolls her eyes and leans against the wall and opens her laptop .
A few minutes pasts in an awkwardly silence .
"Um, I don't remember your name." she smiles .. ugh
"Yeah you don't cause I never said it ." I fake a smile and she rolls her eyes again.
"Any way I'm Josephine but my friends call me Josie ." she doesn't smile ....yesssss...
"Ok... I'm Adam and we are not friends so.... goodnight Josephine!" I say.. I can't stand her ! I prefer sleeping at nine o'clock than talking with her.
she glares ,closes the laptop ,puts it on her desk and goes to wc to brush her teeth I guess.
then I go to do the same thing and fall asleep after having a piece of cake I bought earlier .
Alex's POV
I had a very good bath,it kept my mind of my problems ,now I'm at my dorm step ,I turn the knob .
Ugh she is staring at me!
"Gosh, you become so hot with spiky hair...keep it that way!" The hell? I smooth my hair straight down just to piss her off. she rolls her eyes and I sit on my bed .I never noticed that my hair is growing so long! I have to have a haircut anytime soon .
I had a long first day, very long... plus too many problems !
My broken guitar ,the band I'm dreaming to make ,the space thing with Josephine ,my bitchy roommate ,the fucking blonde dick that I'm desperate too know about ....wait? Why am I even desperate to know him? why does he always stare at me like that? What is with that guitar? Why he doesn't let anyone to touch that?
I fall asleep as I push the thoughts to the back of my head .
(Vote and comment please
Love you guys!)