chapter 26

"I love you too" oh my god... I almost forgot the sweet sound of his voice ...wait ... am I dead? am I in heaven with him?
"I love you more" I say kissing his forehead again.
"I loved you first." he says and we both giggle .. I must be dreaming or be dead cause this is too good to be real... and this room is too quite to have any alive person in it.
"Adam? are we dead or I'm just dreaming?"
"what?"
"we are dead right? do you think we are in heaven?"
"Alex what are you talking about?" he lifts up, using his elbows to support his weight.
"what am I talking about? Adam? you've been in coma for six months and now you're talking to me like nothing happened to you so it can't be tr-" as I turn my head, I see everyone in the room is staring at us with wide open mouths ...is he ? no... it can't be...
"what did you say? I was in coma for six months? "he asks with shaky voice.
"yes Adam you were in coma for six months and you were not supposed to wake up... and if you did you were not supposed to remember anything." his dad shouts...isn't he happy? Adam is alive... he is back..... my baby is back...MY BABY IS BACK.
"you're alive ....Adam... you are ALIVE ..." I scream and laugh like a child, ignoring his father, his open mouth and watery eyes. he turns his head to face me... he starts sobbing .
"aww... baby don't cry ...I'm here... you are here... ALIVE.. and we can live together like forever and nothing else is important ." I put my hand on the sides of his head and hold it close to mine while talking .
"Alex? you love me too? after six months?"
"no baby... I love you for six months... I was sitting there next to you the whole time ...I realized that I love you too... and It doesn't bother me..."
"oh my dear god ...I can't believe it... you love me too and... oh dear... you call me baby.... I love you.." he says and I hug him before he finishes.
"wait a minute ...whats going on in here? ...Adam ...I thought we talked about this.... you were supposed to hide it..." he yells at him. what kind of father is he?
"Mr.Conners... you have to calm down ...yes we said he won't survive the crash but he did.... miracle happened but he is ok now and has to stay home and rest to be better ..." doctor says.
"so dress up ,let's go home."his dad says .no no no.
"no wait... I'm not going there .. I want to stay here with Alex..." Adam says...awww baby...
"no Adam we are going now... your mom is sick .. she thinks that you are dead by now... and we talk about this shit later."
"no I don't care... and why does she think I'm dead by now? I was in coma.. not dead..."he says .. oh my god.. my poor thing .
"we were going to shut the machines off right before you wake up." the doctor says.
"what? dad? how ...how could you.... I'm not coming with you..."
"go.." I say,surprised by my word.
"what?"
"I said go... your mum is worried .. she cares about you so go..."
"but..."
"but no but.. Ady...I'll be fine and I have to go home anyways ...you know since the schools are off."
"oh..ok... baby ...whatever you say." he smiles at me and walks to his father.
"but first Adam... you should come with me for check up.... in case you're alright . the doctor says.
"wish you luck... sorry I can't stay I have to go home but call me as fast as you can."
"ok but my phone?"
"oh sorry....it... um it was crashed in the accident."
"oh... but no problem I know your number so I can call from home."
"you do?"
"yeah... it's easy ..."
"wow Adam... I'm speechless... your amazing ."I say... he was not supposed to remember anything and now he even remembers my number.
"ok ok ...stop it .... it's disgusting ...let's go Adam."his dad says ... he has no emotions I guess.
"ok dad.. bye Alex."
"bye..Adam."