Chapter 5

"Wow look who's my hot roomie!"
"The heck? You are my roommate?" Impossible ....no way that rosy bitch is my roommate!
"Yeah ...problem? Of course not ... especially at nights..." she is coming closer and I'm sweating.
"Yeah there is a problem ...stay away..." the last thing I want to worry about is she undressing me.
"Ok chicken .. cool down..." she laughs ,slutty laugh ...!!!
Why her seriously??? I have in off problems for one year to solve, but it seems it's multiplying each day! One of them is that I have literature in half an hour .. but Jo picked French ... I hate the " give each other space" thing .can't really believe she picked french only for giving us space... what if ? No way....
The half an hour was spend with getting ready and brushing the dirty thoughts out of my head. I head to the literature class.

I take the front seat as always ,but this class has a difference ,girls are one side of the class and boys are the other side .
I seat.
Damn it.
Why ?
Adam's POV
I watch him as he seats next to me?
But why ? He hates me right?
Right.
Obviously he didn't look at the seat next to him! I can say by the way his eyes widens . what color are they? Wait a minute .. why I even think about that? This gay thing is destroying me... I probably should find a girlfriend ,even though I really don't like doing this.
.
.
.
The class goes awkward but it ends soon. I'm at my dorms door ,I put the key in the lock and switch it and I turn the knob .
FUCK !!!!
"Oh hey ,I saw you yesterday right ? And in physics?.." She says.
TALL ASS BLONDE BITCH
"Yeah ... I need to get shower.." I take my stuff as fast as possible and get out of the dorm then head to the bathroom .. I hate this school!
Alex's POV
"Um I'm going to my girlfriend's room..." it's getting more awkward every second .
"Ok ... I'm good ..." her head is in her iPhone and it's getting on my nerve .
"I don't care... I just said in case when your eyes left the screen don't think that I just disappeared!"
"Funny..." she rolls her eyes.
I go to the dorm in front of mine. I knock .
"Hey come in" she smiles .
"Hey " I go and sit on her bed.
"Who is your roommate?" She asks .
"You remember that bitch who went out to bring the books with me?"
"No way! Her?"
"Sadly ...yeah..."
"Sadly? Yeah of course .sadly!" What does she mean?
"What? Yeah sadly! Wait ...you think ..."
"Alex? She is a whore .."
"You don't trust me? I trust you, I love you."
"I love you too ,but..." She doubts it?
"You doubt my love? You think...?" I can't finish that...how can she say it like this?
"No I don't .. I thought .. you may think she is more beautiful than me.. and..." my eyes soften.
"Oh sweetie .. you think I love you for your beauty? I love YOU...ok?"
"And I love you..." the knob turns and the door opens...we both turn our heads...
WTF????
"He is your roommate?..." I shout at that fucking blonde.
"Yeah problem?" he snaps and rolls his eyes...
He heads to hid bed and throws the sheets over the ground then lays on the bed...
"I'm leaving .. and don't doubt me baby... see I don't .." I wave my hand to him and he rolls his eyes again.
"Ok ...love ya." she smiles .
"Love ya.." I kiss her and head to my dorm...wait I have to take a shower first...
(Love you all... please vote if you read)