chapter 19

Adam's POV
"yeah...yeah....ok I'll be there... thank you rosy." she is talking on the phone when I enter my room from my today's class. she was too scared to go to the classes.
"hay" I say.
"hay" she responds.
"going somewhere?"
"yeah ,my friends dorm...rosy um ...I was nearly raped and I have to talk about it with a girl ya know."
"oh yeah I ...I understand... you can even change your room ... If her roommate accepts ,I have no problem... of course you're much more comfortable with a girl than a gay boy." I laugh at myself so does she.
"it's a... It's a good idea ...first let's make it to her dorm. it's room number.....285..."
"ok let's go then"
we get out of my dorm. I turn around to close the door.
"gosh how lucky it's right here" she says in glee.
"what?" WHAT??? HOLY SHIT.
the door in front of us opens and a chubby girl comes out
"Carla? you're here?" the door opens further and Alex comes out too. oh no
"Adam ? who is she?" he asks from me and his roommate.
"she... um ..she is Carla... my girlfriend." I say while looking at her in the widen eyes.

"Carla? you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend." rosy says... obviously shocked.

"oh ...um yeah ...we met last night... he helped me... you know" she covers up ...thanks god.
"wow man finally you found some one." Alex says... he is happy!
"yeah...um ... Carla ? you can stay in my dorm if you wan-"
"no, you know I'm in a bad situation and I need a girl to talk with so... Alex? can you change your place for one or two days and stay with Adam? " she says...no no no
"no he c-"
"yes sure." he says. cuts me off actually.
"thanks Alex... you don't know how much it means to me." she moves to his dorm while Alex takes his stuff and gets closer to mine.
"thank you too Adam.... happy birthday ." she winks...what? noooo
"It's your birthday?" Alex asks.
"yeah in a week." I answer with a smile.
he smiles back and follows me to my room.
"which day exactly?" he asks.

"Friday." I answer quickly and thensilence spreads all over the room for some minutes.

"I'm sorry.." he says, breaking the silence, sitting on her bed.

"sorry? for what?" I ask.

"for saying those things last night." he answers.

"no Alex you said nothing. I was a dick and said those shit to you... I think I know you didn't really mean it like that."

"you do? thank god."

"yeah... any way ,I appreciate your help ...um... the physics shit."

"your welcome ...now that I'm your roommate ,We can practice more... and maybe become friends." he says. seriously? after all these happened ,he still wants to be my friend?

"become friends?" I ask with a smirk.

"yeah Adam... what is your problem with us being friends?"

"every thing ... I hate the way friend call each other.....buddy, bro ...ugh" I mock the last part.

"if that's all you have problem with then I will call you Adam."

"ok" I simply respond.
I said I can't tolerate him touching me with no emotions in it but staying away is some how harder.
"really?"
"yeah"
he comes closer and shakes hands with me.

"now that we are friends .. you should come to Adam Lambert's concert with me."

"what? really? he has a concert in Virginia? when?" I am truly fan girling.

"yeah...in two weeks. on Christmas holidays to be exact."

"cool... how much is the ticket? "

"shut up Adam ,I'm paying for you."

"what? no.. I have money ... actually being poor is the only thing that I'm not."

"I didn't say you were poor.... it's your birthday man.... the ticket is your birthday present...yay." he grins.
"ok then thanks." I grin too.

"so you got a girl?" he asks after a few minutes of us knocking on the wood awkwardly with no rhythm.
"yeah ..." I say trying not to look in his eyes.
"wanna bring her to the concert? you should pay for it though ." he laughs at the end.
"maybe ,if she wants yeah... ok" I smile .
"ok so ready to study?"
"no I'm hungry." strangely I'm enjoying his company even though I can't touch him the way I should .
"so let's go get lunch .. we can be bffs after all." he says opening the door.
"yeah " I grin and follow him to the restaurant .
I know bff means "best friends forever" but I like to think it means "boy friends forever"
(YAY....guys I'm making a trailer for this story but if you can do it too please do it ....I will love you forever...)