chapter 39

Alex's POV
scream and laughter fills the water park as we slide down, our hands holding onto each other.
we slide down falling in a mini pool, laughing our asses off.
"it was so much fun. wasn't it?" I say through my laughs.
"it was for sure... but do you know what's more fun?" he says leaning into me.
"no? how about you show me?" he presses his lips to mine and I shiver as he travels his index finger from the back if my neck down my spine.
"oh baby I was planing to." and with that... he smashes his lips again but this time, harsh. so harsh that we both fall inside the water.
then we rise up, I pull away, gasping for air but his lips never leaving my body.
the warm and smooth, minty lips of his presses nice-small kisses all the way from my jawline to my chest and then my stomach. I can feel my pant getting tighter every second and I'm 100% sure he is feeling the same.
and without any warning he rolls my swimming shorts down, grabs the huge and red cock of mine and puts it in his mouth.
the feeling that I have is impossibly incredible... the butterflies in my stomach won't stop as long as he keeps shifting his mouth around my cock.
I'm gonna come any moment.
"baby I'm gonna come." I say eyes close shut, fingers tangled into his blonde curls.
"come into my mouth then." he says stopping for a second before continuing what he has started.
I let out a few moans and then...
my cum fills his mouth.
he swallows every last drop of it not even gagging or scoffing.
I pull up my short when he is done.
we both sit in the mini pool, the water covering us till our collarbones and I lean into him while he wraps his arms around me, kissing my wet hair.
"I love you" he says into my hair.
"I love you more" I reply, teasing him.
"Oh baby ,more than infinity is infinity." I smile at his words and throw my head back so I can look him in the eye and kiss his flawless jawline.
his eyes are warm and his smile is comforting.
"hand me the condom." he says out of nowhere, closing his eyes shut.
"what?" I ask, surprised but worried that maybe the bad part if him is rising even though his face is still warm and kind.
"hand me the condom Alex cause I have a very uncomfortable dick in my pants that can't wait to be released inside of your perfect-tight ass." he opens his eyes, breathing heavily and I obey, giving him the packet from my pocket.
he grabs it immediately and pulls my pants down once again as I get down in my knees, facing my back to him.
I notice my dick straightening when he grabs it, moving his finger tips on it slowly and torturous.
I'm so lost in the pleasant pain and moaning but I still hear him ripping the packet off with his teeth and left hand and slipping it on.
he kneels down ,behind me, his shins on the both sides if mine.
he let's go of my cock, putting me on the edge.
"please" I moan.I bring my hand to touch myself bit he slaps my hand away.
"you should come untouched." he whispers to my ear, sending shivers down my spine, smirking.
thats when I feel my ass tightening and him entering it.
our moans and my screams fill the area and I have to admit that it feels so good to be a little spoon ,protected.
I love him...
I love him more than infinity...
I'll do anything for him...
he is my life...
he stops rocking in and out as he notices that I'm slightly shaking.
he pulls away and our heart beating rapidly is the only sound can be heard.
he bites my ear lobe and I can feel him smiling into the bite as I scratch his back from the pleasant pressure.
he draws circle on my bare stomach and we both fall backwards in the water.
we stand up pulling our shorts up.
my stomach makes an embarrassing noise and I burst into laughter following after him.
"shut up and go get me something to eat, I'm starving ." I Say in between laughs.
"what? you're hungry already?" he says, trying so hard not to laugh but failing.
"yes aren't you? we haven't eaten all day!" I say more serious.
"nah... I had my all three meals already." he says and we both burst into laughter as we come out of the mini pool, walking to the phone which we can connect with the cafeteria and order things.

(soooooooooOOOOooo
how was it?
I'm so happy!)