Chapter 15

"The fact that you can be a good mate, good company " he puts his hand on my thigh. I shake a little but he doesn't notice .
"A good friend!" He continues OH NO
"No" I literally shout .I was suppose to get away from him.
"I'm not a good friend" and I shouldn't. I add in silence .
"But..."
"But no but Alex ,we can't be friends ,it can't happen ,you don't know me..." I cut him off ,shouting.
"Sorry then." he says ,clearing his face from tears and my heart sinks ... he doesn't know my feelings for him, he shouldn't know my feelings for him.
When I blink a couple of times and come to reality ,he is gone leaving a shit load of sadness and regret for me.
...
It's Monday and I'm heading to my class . I barely ate anything in these two days and I'm sure as hell neither did he .
The black circles under my eyes drives other students attention to me as I sit where I always do but feeling a difference this time...
He is sitting in front of me ? After the way I treated him?
When the tall ass blonde bitch comes to the class with another blonde guy, I notice Alex's fists clenching.... so the blonde guy is the one that she was cheating for...
SHE IS A STUPID BLONDE BITCH!
Alex's beauty is no way compared to his big nose and harsh skin. she is a true bitch that loved this asshole instead of my Alex... wait did I just say my Alex? He is not mine but I truly want him to be ,need him to be.
I'm out of my dirty thoughts as the teacher enters and another boring day...
(Sorry it's short ...love you all...
Ps .I have a question! Can you guys see the cast members?)