chapter 44

Adam's POV
My subconscious kept reminding me that I'm a psychopath all the way back to the boarding school so even though I had my boyfriend's arm wrapped around me, it was pure shit cause the pain that ate its way from my brain down my spine was doubled with people's death glares after our little show off.

Right now we are at the principle's office , sighning some shitty papers about us returing back alive after a few days missing school. I smirk at the thought that I'm the reason they started this shit.

"I'm not fucking drunk, let go of me.." there's a scream of a girl coming from behind of the door and me and Alex share an 'I know whose fucking voice this is' look before the door swings open , revieling a drunk and swety .. Josephine!

No fucking way

She bursts into laughter after her eyes lays on MY fucking boyfriend.

"Look whose here" she slures and steps closer to HIM. " hey hottie... we can be togather ya know.."

"um... hey....um... um... hi Jo " he stutters. why can't he just tel her to fuck off?
"you were crying like a baby when I broke up with you I wanted to apologize ." she frowns." did you find someone else?" she asks and I wanna smack her.

"yeah I have found someone that I love and h-she is nice."

"in off you two." the principle motion to them. few... that was close." Alex... Adam... get to your rooms it's late. and you Josephine we need to talk."
he motion us to leave the office after he sees the hurt in hes eyes.... ew she is on verge of crying...

As we get out of the office and head to our dorms, I snake my arm around his weist.

He jurks away

What the hell?

"Ad? Here is a straight school, they'll see us and we are expelled. " he yell wispers after seeing the hurt expretion on my face.

"Oh sorry Mr. Porter... I'm off now...sorry for questioning your sexuality. "I say sarcasticly and run to my dorm, ignoring him screaming and yelling my name.

Cool down Adam

Cool down Adam

I take my pills out and swollow a few to gain my calmness..... my eyes ge wet before I step in the dorm.... but just because I want to be alone, there she is.... Carla is sitting on her bed, studying.

My luck.

"Adam? what's wrong buddy?" she stands up.

"nothing just... nothing... go to bed it's late... tomorrow's Monday." I manage not to sob in front of her.

"is there something wrong with Alex?" she ignores my last comment .

"no everything is fine." I lie.

"Adam? you can tell me everything I won't judge you." she sits next to me on my bed after I sit on it.

"it's just a lot going on and I ... I can't it's just too much..." I sob into her shoulder .she is drawing comfortable circles on my back.

"split it out."

"ok"

"go on"

"listen Carla... you know I went to coma and why right?" I sit straight and wipe my tears away.

she sit straight too." yeah... and?"

"I woke up but I shouldn't have."

"what do you mean?"

"I mean the doctors said I would never wake up or if I did , I wouldn't remember anything."

"but you woke up!"

"exactly .. I woke up like nothing happened"

"so that's not a problem is it?"

"it is a problem cause when I went home .. my dad made me angry and I stabbed him then I went to Alex and we were um making love but I went too hard and it was almost like rape."

"was he mad?"

"no he didn't mind.but he made an appointment with a very good psychologist and he said a little part of my brain is not in my control any more-"

"what?" she screams.

"yeah it works for itself and can be dangerous but if I take some pill I'll be ok."

"ok so this shouldn't be problem anymore right?"

"Carla.... this was one of my problems..."

"so the others?"

"my little brother died-"

"so that's why you were gone for the summer?"

"no actually I was in Australia because there was a good doctor for lunge cancer but after we came back a few weeks ago... I guess he started feeling bad cause he was depended on those shit they used and... and..."

"you don't need to continue ,I get it dear."

"but there is more ... we came back here a few hours ago and we were at the principle and then Josephine bitch came.... she was all over Alex's body and...and he did nothing to stop her..... he also didn't let me hold his waist , blabbering about how this school is a straight school and shit... I mean.... it's not fair ....I was in Australia for the first time but instead of having fun, I studied my head out to get to this school just because he is in it and his father is a homophobic." I'm on verge of tears now.

"you can't blame him Adam... maybe he wants to be closet."

"so why he kisses me in public?"

"maybe he is afraid of his father's reaction so he wants no trouble."

"but taylor-"

"she is a beard trust me." she hugs me tightly. "now go to sleep." she pulls the duvet in order to get me in it but there is a knock at my door.

"I'll answer... go to sleep." she says and all I remember is that he went out of the room closed the door shut behind her.

(A/N: sorry it's been a while but I'll update sooner I promise😉😉😉)