Chapter 7

Alex's POV
I'm heading to the restaurant ,I'm so pleased that I didn't miss the breakfast for the second time!
I spot a blonde hair ,my familiar favorite hair from the crowd and walk to her.
Great.
The blonde dick is here too!
Double great.
The slutty bitch is next to him!
I should have noticed that she was gone!!!
"Hey" I say as quite as I can manage . I sit.
"Hey, how are you doing with the slutty bitch?" She says to my ear.
"Oh .great! How are you doing with the blonde dick ?" I speak to her ear too.
We stay silent for a few minutes .
...
"Josie? I've been thinking about my band ,m..my guitar is broken and... The blonde asshole ... He plays guitar?" I start .the silent was extremely awkward!
"No" she simply responses.
"He has got one!" It's weird! Isn't it?
"Yeah ! He is a psycho trust me!" Oh he is alright!
"I trust you baby" we both laugh and I continue "but what if I take the guitar and-"
Adam's POV
"Josie? I've been thinking about my band ,m..my guitar is broken and... The blonde asshole ... He plays guitar?" he calls me blonde asshole? How dare he!
Fucking Alen!
"No" she answers.
Fucking tall ass bitch!
"He has got one!" Fuck you it's out of your fucking business.
"Yeah ! He is a psycho trust me!" I'm not a psycho ! I have personal reasons. how can they say that when they don't even know me?
"I trust you baby" they laugh? I see him laughing while I beat the shit out of him !
"but what if I take the guitar and-"
"No fucking way in hell." I didn't mean to say it out loud but I have no control on myself when I hear some shitty things like this.
"Oh um...dude only for the nomination ,then I will buy my own-" I want to kill him right now!
"I said NO " I bark ,loud ,very loud. nearly everyone in the restaurant turn to see us. damn it.
"But why?"
"Cause I am a blonde asshole just like you said!" I'm upset very upset so I run to the door before I kill him.
Alex's POV
He shouts very loud .I can hear the gasps and gossips everywhere!
He leaves angrily .I can't help but feel bad for him, I shouldn't have said that but he overreacted too. What's with that guitar that is so important for him? Why is he so weird? He shuts people out ! But why?
I keep asking and re-asking these questions while walking to my first class.

The History class was spent awkwardly! He was in the class! I tried my best not to stare at him but I failed ,he was frowning all the time .it was obvious that he was keeping his eyes from me ! And the second class was even more awkward! It was mathematics and I couldn't keep my eyes from him, so when the teacher asked me a question about the functions ,I couldn't answer even though it was a very easy question !

I skipped the lunch and preferred to have a piece of cake and a cup of coffee instead .My third class was chemistry .the teacher was a woman ,quite possibly our only female teacher. she waisted the whole class with talking about herself and the way she teaches, so I had my time to think about my questions again .

I felt a little hungry after my classes so I grabbed a strawberry milkshake before heading to my dorm .

Thank god she is not here! I can't face her now. I even was avoiding Josie the whole day.
she is calling .
Damn it.
I want to ignore but I stop myself .
it's too risky .
I need her,and I love her so I should try not to break her heart with avoiding and ignoring her because of some stupid reason!
"Hey, long time no see." she nearly screams.
"Hey babe." I say ,exactly the opposite tone.
"You've been avoiding me!"
"Yeah sorry! I was pissed."
"For what? Him? Why do you care?"
"I don't know!" Why do I care?
"... I think we had no right to say that."
"What? He had no right to listen to us and he overreacted ."
"Yeah... how was your day?" I don't want to talk about him!
"You are changing the subject! Any way ,it was great i met the Dani dude at geography .His voice is perfect!" The Heck?
"I didn't have the time to meet him. but why did you pick geography instead of history on Tuesday?"
"Space remember."
"I still don't get it .why?"
"Because I hate the fact of not being independent .if I spend all of my time with you I can't do anything else by my myself .plus If you don't see me you'll miss me more so you will make more love to me! "she laughs . I love it.
"Nice reason!" I laugh too.
"Any way I'm going to a party at the senior dorms. coming?"
"No, I'm not in a mood plus I'm going to download a guitar note for a song."
"Wow what song?"
"Adam lambert's nirvana!"
"Good luck then ,bye."
"Bye" I hang up . she is getting weird . Is she ?...no she isn't , never!
...
It's 11 pm and I did some studies and download the nirvana ,guitar note from internet .
I had an awkward dinner ! I was alone and an indian girl was staring at me the whole time! Now it's time for bed. the bitch hasn't returned yet! She is a true whore though!"
I brush my teeth and go to bed. I re-ask the same questions until I fall asleep .
(i hope u enjoyed .love you all. pls vote and comment )