Chapter 46

Narrater's POV

after Adam and Alex's made up ... they both realized that they don't give a shit about school and tried their best not make or be mad at each other.

Days went and came and the two lovers studied and made love and argued sometimes.

Today is when their school goes to the Christmas holiday and Alex finally decided on giving Adams present while making love in his own home...
His parents were gone to new York a week ago so cause Alex had school, they didn't take him.

He flips the stake on the pan and repeats his lecture over and over just in case he forgets. he knows it's too soon to for this but he knew he loved him so much even though they were only near 19.

When dinner table is ready, he runs to his room to change into a formal thing.

He glances at the clock.
"Oh shit" he mutters to himself cause he has only five mins till Adam arrives.

"Where's the box? Where's the box?" He flips through his clothes and smiles at the velvet box.. he knows he is not top in their relationship but he surely acts more sane.

The bell rings and he nearly trips over his own feet.

"Coming." he shouts .he looks at the mirror ,eyeing himself before opening the door.

Adam's POV
The door opens revealing my love so I simply attack him with my lips.
"Good evening love." I mumble to his mouth and he giggles.

He ushers me into his house and I have to admit he has a beautiful house, I've only seen his room and it's obvious that he is the freak kid of the family (like myself) cause the whole house is made of white stone and marble but his room is wooden... with grey and blue walls ,it's cute really.

"Ok ...um ... how about we ...um...eat dinner ...a-a-a-and then go to my...my room and ...watch...um...TV till 12 so...so we can k-k-kiss for the new...um...new year." his hands are shaking,he is stuttering and he can't really manage to say a sentence ? I mean ... we've been together ...he shouldn't be nervous.should he?

"Alex are you ok? You seem nervous.is it your parents?"

"No I'm fine... um everything is fine... and no my pparents are too far away to worry." he lets out a shaky laugh.

He is lying but I choose to let it go.

"Ok so...Im starving.. lets go." I grip his wrist but not tightly and follow the smell of the food.

He led me to a dinning room which has two seats with candles and rose petals and red wine (since we're both 18).

"Oooh someone's romantic." I say and we both burst into laughter.

"Hey...its our first Christmas together." he pouts and I just wanna bite his lip.
And I do... I bite his lip.

"If you're thinking about last year...forget it... I did.. you should too." I say after pulling away.

"M' sorry it was all my fault."

"Hey hey... don't ruin our night with what's in the past."

"Ok sorry."

"Don't be... hurry I'm starving." he smiles and then giggles so I'm relieved.

We ate the chicken in peace and silence but it wasn't awkward.

We both finish and he stands up coming to my seat.

"Let's go up to my room and...have fun." he offers his hand and I gladly accept it. thank god he is not nervous anymore.

We go upstairs to his room and I wonder why is it so tidy!

I mean he is a boy... he shouldn't be tidy.

"The maids clean it not me." he says like he is reading my mind.

"So the maids are here?" I say, scared that they may hear us moaning and him, screaming.

"No" he lets out a smirk. "I sent them off early."

"Good... perfect." I smirk too.

"Ok...um...which channel or video game do you like?"
WHAT? He isn't serious.

I frown." baby I came to see you not TV ... I say go to bed and wait for me" My frown turns into a smirk as he grins at me.

"Ok... but hurry."

"Yes sir."
I practically run to the living room to bring his present and take my pills just in case.

I run back to his room and beam at him.

"Happy new years babe." I give him the wrapped box.

He gasp"is this for me?"

"Who else's could it be?"

"Thanks baby..." he opens the box and gasps again.

He takes the two bracelets out and gives the right one to me.

"More then infinity is infinity." he whispers, saying the words written on the bracelet.

He wears his and I wear mine.

"Do you like it?" I ask, worried.

He gasps at me with wide eyes.

"Have you lost your mind? I LOVE IT... it couldn't be anything better." he screams at me and I laugh.

"Ok so... what are you waiting for?"I open my arm and make kissing face. he smashes into me and hugs me tight, kissing my lips and this moment couldn't be better.

"I love you" he whispers in my ear.

"I love you more." I whisper in his.

"More than infinity is infinity."

And thats it.

I throw him to his queen sized bed and hop on him, kissing him hotly .... it soon turns to a sloppy kiss and seems like none of us can stop.

He brings his hand to my crouch and squeezes it so I let out a moan into his mouth... it feels great.... butterflies in my stomach can't stop dancing and I can't help but slip my hand into his pants to feel his growing member ,hardening like mine..
A minute later and we're both naked, still kissing his lips and sometimes giving him a hickey or a love bite in the middle.

"Where is the lube?" I grown then he points to the drawer so I attack it.

I find the lube and spread some on my cock and fingers.

I slip one finger in his hole and he clinched to the mattress and closes his eyes shut.

I add a second finger... louder moans

A third one... louder moans and screams.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah...fuck... I'm ready."

I take my fingers out and slip into his tight hole with ease.

It seems like we're in another word.

I pull in and out if him.

Thrusting slow but hard

Nothing can be heard but his screams

Nothing can be seen but his face

Nothing can be felt but his hole clenching around me

But that's until we hear an unfamiliar scream and gasp that didn't belong to neither me nor Alex.

"DDAD?"

(A/N: CLIFFHANGER ...I know but it's my birthday today so here ya go.😉😉😉 I feel like a devil doing this to you guys but plz don't hate me but vote and comment even if you do.)
Ps.1176 words... Thats a record😊😊