chapter 21

Adam's POV
"HURRY ADAM." Carla screams at me.
"ok ok I'm coming ...wait a sec." I say. she has been a great friend for me in these two weeks. I helped her too... me, Alex and his friends who are my friends too plus rosy and her boyfriends stayed close to her and successfully it kept chad away from her. she played well... now everyone thinks she is my girlfriend, specially Alex... except us .... she knows that I belong to Alex and has no problem with it .
Alex stayed in my room for two days and then changed his room with Carla before anyone notice... oh and good news .. I passed my physics exam with A+ ...Mr. Colin couldn't believe it... neither could I.
my result was 4.3 thanks to Alex ...and my dad was pretty proud for my mark.
I never thought having good friend feels so good ... And now again thanks to Alex, i have good friends ...I speak and study more.
I got used to him calling me bro ... It's hard but I managed to tolerate it .
gosh so much happened in these two weeks and we are going to Adam lambert's concert now .
after there we'll be going to a club and then.... home... ugh hate that part.
it's Christmas holidays and we are off from school... but I have to admit That I love here more than home.
"Adam ? back in the room. where are you?" she asks.
"sorry I was thinking about these past two weeks and..."
"shut up and come.."
there's a knock on the door.
"come in" she says .
it's Alex.
"are you guys ready?"
"yeah I'm ready but he is still thinking." she says ,rolling her eyes at me.
"I'm ready too-"
"but you haven't packed your guitar yet." Alex cuts me off.
"yeah ...um.." I go to my bag and take a black CD pen and walk to my guitar.
I write on the guitar ..."Adam" .
"here ya go ... it's yours now.." I tell him.
"what? Adam? you will kill who ever touches it"
"yeah I would but I don't need it anymore .. I used to have it cause I didn't have any friends but now that I have... you need it more than me."
"thanks so much bro... but take it home after the concert for Christmas break and bring it for the next semester ...I don't want my dad to break this one too... it means so much to me."
yes...YES... FUCK YEAH.
"ok bro" I smile and he does the same while he leaves with my guitar.
"that was a great idea man... it was perfect...." Carla says... she is so happy ...
"huh... I have a greater idea .."
"what?" she asks with curiosity.
"I'm gonna go to Adam lambert after the concert and ask him for a good opinion... he is gay too ya know."
"gosh that awesome .. do you're gonna tell him?"
"no not now ... next semester maybe."
"ok ok they will kill us if we don't be out in a sec."
"ok let's go."
I take my suitcase and leave my dorm with her.
(i love you all vote and comment plzzzzz)