chapter 20

Alex's POV
"Thanks Alex it was very helpful .. I feel like Steven Hawking's brain is growing inside mine." we both laugh. He pulls the blanket away and comforts himself on the bed while I'm standing next to the chair.
"your welcome .. I enjoyed today too." i say ,he smiles.
"hay Alex ...um ... I have to tell you something about Josephine."
"what? what about that bitch?" nothing will surprise me.
"she ... she is in a group ...that Carla's EX is the leader and they do stupid things like raping girls and doing drugs and these stuff.." this surprised me actually ... what a bitch.
"Gosh she is a bitch... should have broke up sooner.Now I wish your girl be a nice one." I'm so happy that he finally found someone.
"she is I guess. plus she is running from them cause the leader shit wants to rape her and kinda kill her-"
"gosh Adam... your talking about her death like talking about a bad thing happening to a pizza! do you not care?"
"Of course I care ,it's just how I talk .. you can't understand my feelings from the way I talk unlike you actually .... it's like all of your feelings are in your mouth! " he is yelling at me again.
"ok ok stop yelling then. we both have feelings ,but different parts of our bodies." he smiles.
"sorry b...b...bro"
"wow so we are officially friends then?"
"yeah BFFs I guess."
i go near him and pull him in a hug... he shivers by my touch
"wow chill bro."
"sorry"
"and stop saying sorry"
"sorry"
"really Adam?"
"um...yeah" he laughs at himself and I laugh at his face which looks like a stupid lazy monkey.
I pat him in the shoulder.
"goodnight Adam." I go back to bed... with a disgusted face.
"you can sleep with me. because it was her bed you know." he says with a shaky voice.
"Ok ... I hate her so much."
I walk up to his bed and jump in, opening my arms and rapping them around him.
"ouch" I say ...did his hands touch my pines ?
"oops sorry .. small bed ya know."
"apology accepted bro"
"are you a virgin?"
what?
"um... yeah.are you?"
"yeah."
"so...goodnight then"
"goodnight" he turns the light off and I close my eyes.
(live you all.. note and comment plzzzzz)