chapter 18

Adam's POV
I leave quickly in case he doesn't see tears rolling down my cheeks .the three hours of studying worked though... I feel like all the days that I was staring at his hair in physics class are filling up with the lessons he thought me today.
I couldn't tolerate it anymore ... he kept touching me in my shoulder or hitting me in the head and every single time I imagined his hands touching my dick or scratching my back for the pleasure he is feeling because of me.... damn ...only thinking about me and him makes me cum.

I push the tears away and head to my dorm.
I feel a hand on my shoulder ,but it's not his... it's so small!
I turn around and face a crying short girl..
"please let me come to your dorm their following me ...they want to rape me...please" she is crying ,how can I say no?
"ok ok go inside and don't cry please." I say ,opening the door. she nods and enters.
I point to the chair for her to sit and she obeys.
"I'm so sorry .. um can you ? can you let me stay for night ,they know my dorm and will come after me." she says ,clearing her face from tears.
"seriously girl? you just got raped and you want to stay in my dorm for night? you don't know me ... how do you trust me?" I say.
"they are a group ,the leader is chad ,one of them is my roommate and I know the rest with their faces so I know you're not one of them plus you have a girl roomie too right?" she says.... ugh that bitch.
"yeah but she is a bitch so she is never sleeping in her own bed actually after he cheated on his boyfriend which happened to be my fri-"
"you mean Josie?" she literally screams.
"yeah ,whats wrong with her?" I ask.
"EVERYTHING ...she is one of them." she answers.
"what? what do you mean? what kinda group are they?" I ask. my poor Alex... who was he dealing with all the time they were dating ?
"they are the cool group. they rape. plan great parties. bully younger kids..nothing else... and now I can't stay here bye." she turns on her heels and turns the knob.

"she won't come for the night let you know."
she stops and turns around to face me.
"and it's so dangerous outside so I'm staying for the night." she smiles and sits back on the chair.
"if that's ok though." she continues .
"it's ok ,you shouldn't be afraid of me... oh and you can sleep on her bed instead of that chair." I say.
"I'm not afraid ...and thanks." she smiles again. there is no sign of tears in her eyes. she seems sweet and afraid ...pity like me... should I?
"will you tell me a secret if I tell you one?" I say ,surprised by my offer.
"yeah ... I always share my secrets with my friends .. I mean If we are...um ...are we friends?" she asks with a worried face ... are we ?
"I ...I haven't had friends since last year,since I started shutting people out"

"why? let me guess ,you trusted them and they let you down huh?"

"yeah ...she actually ...she ruined my life."

"same happened here so you can trust me cause I hate letting people's trust down. we can be friends." she says, smiling.
"you seem sweet and trustful so yeah I guess we can." I smile back.

"so I'm Carla ,16... and you?"
"Adam ,16.. 17 in a week."
"oh well nice to meet you Adam."
"can I tell you my biggest secret cause you know I have to tell it to someone." she stand up from the chair and sits on my bed next to me.
"I'm listening ."

"ok,let me start from last year.... all of my friends bothered and teased me because I was a virgin so I asked my girlfriend to have sex with me but then I understood that ...that I'm ...Gay" as the word leaves my mouth she gasps and moves her hands to her lips.
"and she told everyone? what a bitch!" I have to admit that I'm surprised by her being so understanding.
"yeah... and then my friends started bullying me and the principle threw me out of the school ,my parents shut me out too and dropped me off in this high school so I started shutting people out." I look down at my jeans.
"aww... what a horrible memory.... any way don't worry ,your secret is safe with me." she winks. I laugh.
"thanks ... I really needed someone to know my secret."

"your welcome ...can I ask a question?"

"yup"

"are you in love with someone?"

"yeah"

"who?"

"Alex... um.. Josephine's EX"

"wow...the guy that has a 5 for his result mark!
he is hot I should admit."

"hay...watch your mouth." I say mocking her.
"he doesn't know?" she says after finishing her laugh.
"nope." I say with disappointment obvious in my voice.
"do you want to tell him?"
"not now... I ran here from a fight with him."

"boyfriend dramas."

"haha your turn... one secret ."

"ok...um ... about five years ago ,Kyle... the leader one... was my boyfriend .he was great guy at first ,every one started respecting me because of him but then... one day ...after his birthday party... um... he made me stay with him and took my virginity... it was fun but he was... ugh... he couldn't stop himself ... he wanted sex every hour of the day and one day when I tried to stop him ,he smacked me ...like a lot and I ran away and told the police so they put him in jail for three weeks and he got pissed from me since then." she finishes and I close my mouth that I don't know it's open for how long ! wow what a rough life.
"what did your parents say? what did they do?"
"my dad left us when I was 8 and my mother is a bitch so she just sat there doing nothing."

"gosh I should admit ,your life is worst than mine." I say and pull her in a hug.

"good you told me your secret ,I feel much safer now." she hugs me tighter.
"good night." she tells me after a minute.
"good night... have a safe sleep"

"you too" she stands up and lays on her bed.
it feels great to have a friend to trust. I hadn't feel this feeling for a long time.
( here is a double update ... I'm making the late update up for you...enjoy and vote.)