Chapter 113: What one wishes for

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"Calling for a Buster Call... I don't think you can really grasp what it means. If you do, you'll be blown up, too... Along with this entire island."

Spandam: Don't be silly !! How could we be blown up by our own allies' attack ?! What're you even talking about ?!!

Robin: Twenty years ago... Just one attack took everything from me, and ruined the lives of many people ! That is the "Buster Call"... ! That attack is now aimed, at the dear friends that I've finally found. The more I wish to be with you, the more my fate will bare its fangs at you !! No matter what sea I go to, I have this great foe that I can't shake off !! Because my enemy is... This entire world !! And its "Darkness"... !

Robin: First, the incident with Aokiji !! And now, this... ! I've gotten you involved twice already... ! If this goes on forever, even good-natured people like you... Will eventually consider me a burden !! In time, you'll betray and abandon me !! That's what I'm most afraid of... ! That's why I didn't want you to come and save me !! If it's a life that I'll eventually lose, I just want to die right here, right now !!

Sanji: Robin-Chan...

Zoro: So that's how it is...

"That's why it's fearsome. The government isn't a person, so just punching it isn't possible.

Spandam: Wahahahahaha !! I see... That's so true !! Of course ! No one would think you're not a burden with all your problems !! Wahahaha !! Look at that symbol, pirates !! That mark represents the unity of over 170 nations in the four seas and Grand Line !! THIS IS THE WORLD !! Do you understand how insignificant you are to stand against us ?! Do you understand how big of an organization is after her ?!

Luffy: I well aware of Robin's enemy. Sogeking...

Sogeking: Hm ?

Luffy: Shoot down, that flag.

Sogeking: With pleasure.

Spandam: Huh ?

Sogeking: Behold, my new giant slingshot "Kabuto" ! Carefully observe its power ! Sure kill... FIREBIRD STAR !!

 FIREBIRD STAR !!

Robin: No way...

Soldiers: Ah... Argh... They've... Done it... ! Do they even understand the meaning of attacking that flag... ?! THEY'RE REALLY DONE IT NOW !! THE PIRATES HAVE... DECLARED WAR... AGAINST THE WORLD GOVERNMENT !!

Spandam: ARE YOU BASTARDS INSANE ?! Don't you dare to even dream that you'd survive having the world as your enemy !!

Luffy: BRING IT OOOOOOOOOON !!