Chapter 101: Chill, bro. Stay cool.

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Aokiji: The government isn't taking you seriously, but... After carefully analyzing the situation, it has become obvious that you are a very determined group of individual... Your group currently consists merely of a handful of rogues, but... Judging from the degree of trouble you've been causing... There is little doubt that as time passes you will become an acute threat... In the time between the issuing of the first bounties on two members of your party, to the present time, your growth, so to say, has been... Quite extraordinary. And though you have so far limited yourself to fighting other pirates... I am concerned with what the future holds once you grow tired of your prey and search for new game...

Usopp: WH... WHY ARE YOU SAYING ALL THIS... ?! AREN'T YOU ONLY HERE FOR A WALK... ?

Aokiji: Your party is now especially dangerous... because of you, Nico Robin.

Luffy: SO YOU CAME TO TAKE ROBIN AWAY AFTER ALL ! I'M GONNA SEND YOU FLYING !!

Aokiji: The size of your bounty does not only reflect the threat your combat abilities pose. It also gives to show how dangerous you are to the government. And even though you were only eight years old, you had such a high bounty put on your head. As a child, you were a true survivor. Betraying your partners, using them as tools... After the recent feat of survival you have undertaken... Are these the new tools that you have chosen to manipulate to achieve your goals ?

Sanji: You freaking asshat ! Don't you dare say things like that ! What did Robin-chan ever do to you ?!

Usopp: Calm down, Sanji !!

Aokiji: She didn't do anything to me... She escaped once after I arrested her... But that's a long story... One that you will learn eventually... That woman's curse will bring that day to pass soon enough. here's the proof: every group that Nico Robin has ever associated with... Has ended up completely annihilated. Always leaving her as the sole survivor... Why is that so, Nico Robin ?

Luffy: Shut up, you !! What happened in the past doesn't matter !

Aokiji: I see... You have already earned the trust of these people...

Robin: WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO ?! YOU WANT TO ARREST ME ? COME GET SOME !! TREINTA FLEURS !!

Usopp: ROBIN ! DON'T DO IT !!

Aokiji: Ararara... It seems that I have said too much. How disappointing... I though you would be smarter than this...

 I though you would be smarter than this

Chopper: UWAAAAAAAH !! HE DIED !!

Usopp: This is bad... Come on, run ! We have to get out of here !!