Chapter 117: To the seas of adventure !

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

 Soldier: Detachment of the first pillar has been completed

Soldier: Detachment of the first pillar has been completed. Mr.Rob Lucci of CP9 and Strawhat Luffy are in the first pillar.

"What the..."

Sanji: They destroyed half of the bridge !! What's going on ?!

Nami: The warships are coming this way !!

Officer: All ships: Form a battle formation around the bridge of hesitation. We have confirmed that there are 10 pirates, including Pirate hunter Zoro, Nico Robin, and Y/n "Sans" L/n on the bridge and the convoy.

"They're coming to get Robin back..."

Nami: We won't let you do that !

Officer: They are probably the main force who defeated the CP9 in the tower of justice.

Soldiers: But what kind of people are they... ?! Since CP9 reigned over Enies Lobby, the legend about how it never fell remained intact for the past 800 years. But now its members have been defeated by pirates, and their captain is on par with Rob Lucci... I guess Strawhat Luffy isn't an ordinary rookie.

Officer: But he won't be able to defeat Rob Lucci. And the annihilation of this gang is imminent... this rubbish evil attack will be put to an end right here !!

Sogeking: Hey !! Look over there !! LUFFY !! WE'RE HERE !!

Franky: We all got to the bridge safely !!

Sogeking: Don't worry about us,Luffy !!

Sanji: We got Robin-Chan safely, too !!

"... DEFEAT HIM !! WE'RE ALL GETTING OUT OF HERE ALIVE !!"

 DEFEAT HIM !! WE'RE ALL GETTING OUT OF HERE ALIVE !!"

Zoro: In the end, this is what it comes down to. A game of endurance...

Lucci: ... For now, all of you are alive, just like you said... Good job... But it'll be worth seeing if they can keep the same face in a few minutes. "Evil" will not prosper in this world !