Chapter 96: Donut race

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Itomimizu: And now... What we are all waiting for... the winner will be greeted by celebration ad the looser by the deep cold sea. It's the Davy back fight ! The first round, Donut race, is about to begin !! Both sides are waiting behind the starting line.

Crew: WUAAAH !! Porche !! Drown that freak with the long nose, Capote !!

Usopp: OH SHUT UP !!

Itomimizu: But first... The objective ! It's very simple, just go around the island once !! Ob, and by the way... Guns, cannons, swords, any weapon is allowed ! If you don't like it then you don't deserve to be a pirate !!

Zoro: What kind of boat-race is this ?

"The pirate kind. You think the audience is allowed to participate ?"

Sanji: I'm warning you, Usopp ! If any of the ladies get hurt, I'll slice you into pieces and feed you to the fishes !!

Luffy: DON'T LOOSE !! USOPP ! NAMI ! ROBIN !

Chopper: I'm so excited !!

Foxy: Fehfehfehfehfeh. Those fools. We always use the rules to our advantage !! Do you think that this race will last more than five minutes, Hamburg ?

Hamburg: Pfff ! Nope ! Pupu !

Nami: Stop talking and start the race already ! We're going to win !!

Robin: So we can also win if we destroy the opponent...

Usopp: Uh... I'll leave that to you.

Porche: Tsk-tsk-tsk. Look, they are bluffing.

Capote: they can bluff all they want. We will sink them in three minutes. Right, Monda ?

Itomimizu: Racers, catch !! Use these Eternal pose so you don't get lost !

Nami: Lost ?

"Why do they have Eternal Poses specifically for this island..."

Itomimizu: Remember not to go too far away from the island. Be safe, and... Good luck ! Everyone...

Nami: Leave the island ? Why would we do that ? The shortest path is along the ridge !

Usopp: No, it won't be that easy.

Nami: Why not ?

Usopp: We have to leave the island as soon as the race starts !

Itomimizu: Ready...

Nami: Why ?!

Itomimizu: DONUT !!