Chapter 57: Sleepy fight

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Luffy: Please come with us. I beg you ! Please grandma !

Kureha: Your name is Luffy, right ?

Luffy: yes.

Kureha: YOU'D BETTER WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE !! I'm just 139 years old, I'm still young !

Sanji: Wow ! That's a strong old hag !

"So, Sanji, how does the wall taste, exactly ?"

Sanji: Hurgmblll...

Kureha: You want me to be a pirate, that's ridiculous ! I don't want to waste my time. Besides, I don't care about going to the ocean.

Luffy: It's ok if you don't care, just come with us ! Let's have adventure together, grandma !

Chopper: 'They are pirates...'

Kureha: Didn't I just warn you to watch your mouth ?

 Luffy: HEY ! REINDEER, WHY DON'T YOU GIVE UP AND LET US EAT YOU ?!

Chopper: AAAAAAAAAAAHHH !!

Kureha: STOP IT, YOU LITTLE BRATS !!

Sanji: Nami, my love, please wait a second. I will cook some reindeer soup for you~.

Kureha: MAYBE YOU WILL BE EATEN BY ME BEFORE YOU CAN EAT MY REINDEER !!!

Sanji: AAAH ! OLD HAG IS COMING AFTER US !!

Luffy: SHE HAS A KNIFE WITH HER, TOO !!

Nami: I don't want any reindeer soup. You two just staying still is enough...

"I concur... Why is there snow in the castle anyway ? Better close the door."

Chopper: You two better take a rest. You still haven't recovered yet. Are they around here ?

Nami: No. I think my fever is almost gone.

Chopper: But you still need to rest anyway. Because the doctoresse's medicine is very strong, your fever is almost gone. However, the Casha's bacteria is still in your body. You still need an injection and more rest.

Nami: Thanks.

Chopper: Huh ?

Nami: Thanks for taking care of us all.

Chopper: S- SHUT UP ! I DON'T WANT ANY GRATITUDE FROM HUMANS~ ! YOU'RE STILL HUMANS~ !

"You don't know how to hide your feelings at all, do you ?"