Chapter 58: Snowy cherry blossom

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"Well, that's one good thing done, now we can go back to recover from our wounds and- LUFFY WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING ?!!"

Luffy: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH !!

Usopp: WHAT IS THAT ?!

Zoro: LUFFY !!

 "And this, Luffy, is the kind of thing that happens when you rush head first into trouble

"And this, Luffy, is the kind of thing that happens when you rush head first into trouble. In the end, Usopp always ends up hurt. Let that be a lesson for all of us."

Zoro: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ?!!"

Luffy: I thought you were on their side because you are wearing their clothes. So, you climbed up here to see us ?

"Weren't you too scared to hike, Usopp."

Usopp: Are you kidding ? A man like me can't be stopped by a mountain. Talking about that, this was one though adventure.

"Sure, if you say so... So, how did you really got here ?"

Vivi: We just used a lift to get here. By the way, are Nami and Sanji doing ok ?

"As far as I'm concerned, they are. Luffy ?"

Luffy: Yup, they're fine.

Usopp: When that giant vulture tried to attack us, I was in a little shock. But as you know, I took care of it.

Vivi: That's good to hear.

Usopp: It flew directly to hit my heart, but I was able to dodge it's attacks without being hurt.

Zoro: What were you doing at the top of the castle anyway ?

"Sending some despot on a free one-way trip to West Blue."

Usopp: Later, I put a big rope around that vulture's neck and said to it "I am Captain Usopp"

Dolton: So, the thing that just flew away was really Wapol ?! How about the other two ?

Lufy: Oh, that reindeer has already taken care of them. Hey, about that, listen up, we got a new crew member !

Usopp: What ?

Dolton: A reindeer... Took care of them ?

 Took care of them ?