Chapter 76: ... Starboard helm.

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Nami: '... He's waving at us ! We can't let him know about the air pump !'

Usopp: 'I know that !'

'Just smile and wave, boys, just smile and wave...'

Chopper: 'And me ?'

'I want you to look cute and cuddly, Chopper.'

Masira: Hey, listen up crew. Just pretend that those people are pumpkins, just because there is someone watching don't... Hgigigi... DON'T BE SO NERVOUS, ALRIGHT ?!

Crew: Aye... AYE AYE SIR !!

Usopp: It seems they have a little pride...

Nami: They probably want to show off to us...

"Well, if you're claiming to be the best at something, you've got to back up your claims."

Masira: Just be careful of this mysterious enemy !

Usopp: You think they're gonna be alright ?

"I'm not worrying too much. At least as long as they don't damage the diving suits, it'll be alright. Remember that Luffy can't swim, so even the tiniest leak could prove dangerous."

Robin: At this depth, they won't have time to drown, they'll get crushed by the pressure.

"Ah, that'd be bad."

Crew: Cradle installation completed !!

Luffy: WHAT IS THAT- ?!

Usopp: WH- WHAT IS THAT ?! That monkey ! What's that monkey for ?!

Masira: Ooh, this ? Oke oke... You've got sharp eyes ! This monkey isn't just an ordinary decorative statue. Barco hunter ! Forward !

Crew: Aye sir, captain !

"What the..."