Chapter 27: Dracule Mihawk

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Gin: How could our entire fleet be sunk by a single man ?!

Zeff: That had to be... The work of an enemy Stand !

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

Zeff: That had to be... the work of the hawk-eyed man, without a doubt...

Patty: H... HAWK-EYED MAN ?!

Zeff: You saying that you witnessed a man, whose glare was as sharp as that of a hawk doesn't necessarily prove it was him, but the fact that he sunk your entire fleet, is more than enough proof that is really was him... !

Usopp: H... Hawk-eyed... ?! Who's that ?

Luffy: Beats me.

"If he's the one I'm thinking about... They were incredibly lucky to escape."

Luffy: You've heard of him ?

Zoro: He's the man I'm searching for... According to what Johnny said...

Cooks: Hawk-eyed man, huh... If it's the red-eyed man, I remember him coming to this shop before.

Cook: Right, you mean that guy who got so piss-drunk from wine that his eyes turned red. That idiot caught on fire and blew up, that was quite a sight.

Zoro: That idiot got his information mixed up !

Luffy: Hm ? What about Johnny ?

Zoro: No, nevermind.

Sanji: Did he bear some ill grudge against you guys, for him to destroy your entire fleet like that ?

Gin: I don't remember anything like that ! He just attacked us all of a sudden !

Zeff: Perhaps you disturbed his afternoon nap...

'That's... No, that's a plausible explanation, after all...'

Gin: That's bullshit !! You mean to tell me he entire fleet for that ?!

Zeff: No need to get so irritated, it was just an example. That's just the kind of place Grand Line is.

Zoro: A place where even the abnormal is normal, huh.

Luffy: Hee hee ! That sounds like such a thrill ! We definitely gotta go there !

Usopp: Could you at least TRY to think of the danger ?!

"You call it danger, I call it 'minor inconveniences', and Luffy calls it 'another reason to go there'."

Zoro: And with that it looks like my own goal is inextricably tied with Grand Line, considering that "that man" is there as well !

Sanji: Bunch of idiots. You lot are the type to rush to their deaths.

"While that's true, you should start calling me Jesus, 'cause I've never stayed dead for more than 3 days up until now."

Zoro: Ever since I've decided to become the world's greatest swordsman, I threw away my attachment to life. The only one who has the right to call me an idiot is me alone.

Usopp: As a real man, the same goes for me too.

"Liar."

Sanji: Psh... What a load of crap.