Chapter 14: The great captain Usopp

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Luffy: MY HAT IS FIXED !!

Nami: Calm down, I just mended the cuts. I think that should do it, try not to poke it too much.

Luffy: Right ! Right ! Thanks ! You did a great job in fixing that hat !

Nami: Didn't you listen to what I just said ?!

Luffy: YAAAAAAAAA !! Stop poking me with that needle, it hurts !

Nami: It's useless if I hit you, so I have to use the needle !

Luffy: Ah, that makes sense.

"Luffy, you're bleeding..."

Zoro: You guys are too noisy ! I can't sleep with all that noise. Plus I'm hungry... Share us some food !

Nami: Oh, please ! You need to be more prepared. You don't bring any food or water and you dare to go to sea, you underestimated the sea ! We need to plan things more !

Luffy: What do you mean ?

Nami: Are we really going to Grand Line like this ?

Luffy: Oh, that's right, we don't have any meat on this ship !

Nami: I am not talking about the food supplies !

Zoro: And we don't have any booze to drink either, how boring !

Nami: Stop thinking about your stomachs only !! The place we're going, Grand Line, is the most dangerous place in the world ! Every pirate in the world wishes to get the treasure there, so we need to get a better ship first !

Nami: we're also short on crew members and this ship doesn't have any equipment. No matter what you think, we can't possibly be safe !

Luffy: Oh, what do we do then ?

"We have to prepare and plan our journey ahead. I've spotted a village North of our position, maybe we should go there first.

Nami: Yes, first thing to do once we get there is looking for a better ship !

Luffy: AND EAT SOME MEAT !!

???: Hu hu ! it's such a beautiful day... there's nothing like starting such as a happy and refreshing day by looking at the sea !

 there's nothing like starting such as a happy and refreshing day by looking at the sea !