Chapter 66: Rainbase

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*The sun sets and rises again. Time remaining before operation Utopia: 1 hour*

"That must be Rainbase over there."

Zoro: Better ditch the skull right now, it'll attract attention.

Luffy: We're finally here ?! ALRIIIIIIGHT ! TIME TO KICK CROCODILE'S ASS !

Sanji: You're so noisy.

Usopp/Chopper: WADUH !! (Water)

"Tell me about it..."

Vivi: Crocodile...

Nami: That reminds me, Usopp, are you done with that thing I asked for ?

Sanji: That thing ?

Usopp: Yeah, it's finished. Here ! This is your new weapon ! The "Clima-Tact" !

Nami: Clim-tact ?

Usopp: Right. It might not look like it, but your staff's been completely overhauled ! Its attacks change depending on how you assemble the individual parts !

Sanji: Hey, don't give anything too dangerous to Nami now. If Nami and Vivi don't want to fight, then they don't need to... Because I'll protect them at all times !! Just call me "Prince" ladies !

"Who are you talking to, exactly ?"

Zoro: Then move it, Prince.

Sanji: I SAID ONLY THE LADIES !!

"You think they're waiting for us ?"

Vivi: Yes, most likely. Not only did we run across Mr.2, but Mr.3's also somewhere in the country. So I can't imagine Baroque Works would still be in the dark.

Luffy: So what if they know ?

Usopp: Well if they know our faces, we can't take any overt actions.

Luffy: What, why not ?!

"Rainbase's the enemy's stronghold, in the end. There will be agents all over the place, and if one recognize us, we'll lose all of the surprise."

Zoro: Right, and let's not forget their specialty is assassination...

Luffy: ALRIGHT ! TIME TO KICK CROCODILE'S ASS !!

Usopp: DID YOU NOT LISTEN TO WHAT WAS JUST SAID ?!

Vivi: But, you know... I think I might agree with Luffy here ! We've got no time to play things safe. A short and direct approach might be our best chance.

Chopper: I'll give my best then !