Chapter 26: Red-leg Zeff

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

 Carne: I told you so ! This is the real Krieg ! And now he's gonna take over our ship !

Customers: Get on the boat ! We've gotta get out of here before we're surrounded !

Patty: Ugh... What's with all the noise... ?

Gin: Don Krieg... What about your promise...

Krieg: My ship's all worn out, so I've been wanting a new one. Once my business is done with you, I'll have you get off of this ship... Right now, I have around a hundred subordinates on my ship, and they're all starving and critically wounded. So prepare enough water and food, to feed all 100 of them. There are a few who've already starved to death, so make it quick !

Carne: You're asking us to willingly feed a hundred pirates, knowing that they're going to attack us and steal our ship later ?! We refuse !!

Krieg: Refuse... ? Seems like we have a little misunderstanding on our hands. I wasn't asking whether or not you'd do it... I'm ordering you. And nobody disobeys my orders !

Gin: Sanji... I'm sorry... I... Never intended for things to turn out this way...

Patty: Sanji, you bastard ! It's because of you that we're in this s... Hey ! Where do you think you're going ?!

Sanji: To the kitchen, in order to prepare enough food for a 100 people.

Cook: WHAT ?!

Krieg: Wise choice...

 Cook: Who the hell do you think you are, Sanji ? Krieg's secret agent or something ? We ain't gonna let you take one step to the kitchen

Cook: Who the hell do you think you are, Sanji ? Krieg's secret agent or something ? We ain't gonna let you take one step to the kitchen. We've had enough, of your insane and reckless actions !!

Sanji: Fine, stop me if you wish. Go ahead, shoot. I know... I know that they're nothing but scum who aren't worth a dime saving... But to me, none of that matters. Thinking about the consequences of feeding a person, it's all such a big hassle. A cook should freely be able to, feed anyone who's starving ! Isn't that ideal ?!