Chapter 143: Auction house

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Shakki: Well then, take care. At the very least, the marine knows that the big-name rookies are on the archipelago.

Brook: Th... That's not good... Then we don't know when they'll attack.

Shakki: But it's all right. It looks like you rookies have gotten lucky. Right now, the marine Headquarters is occupied with another matter. They should be too busy for anything else. As long as no major problems arise, the Marine won't come in force. So, just be careful not to make too much of a mess.

Chopper: Phew... Um, what are you writing ?

"Planning the emergency escape plan for when Luffy makes too much of a mess."

Luffy: Okay, got it !! Thanks, we're off ! We'll go look for the coating craftsman guy !!

Kidnapper: Are you sure, you two bounty hunters ?!

Hunter: Yeah, probably... The girl with "Strawhat Luffy" is a mermaid. Now that I think about it, when she took off her shoes, she didn't have feet there. She had fins !

Kidnapper: is that so... But it's bad that she's with someone that strong. No matter, seeing a mermaid on land, it's a once-in-a-lifetime chance ! You can't catch them in the water ! Thanks for telling us ! Your reward for this info is 10% of what we get for selling her, all right ?

 No matter, seeing a mermaid on land, it's a once-in-a-lifetime chance ! You can't catch them in the water ! Thanks for telling us ! Your reward for this info is 10% of what we get for selling her, all right ?

Hunter: H- How about 20... ? ... No, 10 is fine !! Yes, that's plenty.

Luffy: WE'RE HERE !! SABAODY PARK !!

Pappag: Are you going to search for that guy or not ?!

Luffy: the lady said that the craftsman guy likes this place.

Pappag: That's only if he wasn't in the lawless zone !!

Camie: Waaaaah... !! The ferris wheel~ ! This is the first time I've seen it this close...

Luffy: ALL RIGHT, YOU GUYS !! LET'S HAVE FUN !!

All: YEAAAAHH !!

Pappag: YOU'RE NOT LOOKING FOR HIM AT ALL !!

Camie: Waaaah !!

Pappag: Camie !! You can't go in !! Absolutely not !!

"Give her a break, it's not like the guy will just vanish into thin air because we spend some time here."