Chapter 122: Yohohoho~

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd Person POV:

Zeff: Judicial island, Enies Lobby... the gateway to the enormous World Government... Because they took it down, I'm sure that every pirate marine and pirate out there can't just leave them unnoticed. We can say the Strawhats are now known to the entire world, as is this wanted poster... Pffrr...

Patty: SANJI IS THE BEST !! GYAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!

Cooks: HIEEEEK ! DAHAHAHAHA ! Eeeh, we are giving out wanted posters of our former chief assistant chef to whomever visits the restaurant now !! Isn't it great ? Na'am, he looks exactly like this !! Be sure to come back to the maritime restaurant Baratie, known to have housed Black Leg Sanji with a 77 Million Berry bounty on his head !!

Villagers: Feast !! We're having a feast today !! In honor of the most successful pirates from the East !! Worth 300 and 245 Million !! Cheers !!

Mayor: Shush, guys !! You ought to be ashamed !!

Villagers: Gyaaah, village mayor !

Makino: They seem to have fun. They found such a cute pet, too... So these people are Luffy's friends.

Mayor: Do they look like people you'd call "Friends" ?! Someone from our village became a vicious criminal who opposes the entire world !! I've never heard of a pirate picking a fight with the world Government !!

Makino: True.

Mayor: I knew it was bad... When he suddenly showed up one day, claiming he was looking for Luffy... What is Garp doing ?! How could he leave him alone with his grandson and allow them to cause so much trouble ?! All three generations of that family are crazy... I wonder if Dadan knows about it...

Villagers: CHEERS !!

Mayor: SHUT UP !!

Kaya: "King of sharpshooters"... it's real ! No doubt, it's Usopp !

Piiman: Right ?!

Ninjin: This nose has gotta be the captain's !! No one in the village believed us !! It's understandable, though. he's worth 30 Million !!

Tamanegi: I knew Miss Kaya would believe us !!

Piiman: They don't know how amazing the captain is ! The captain is a man who can change lies into the truth !!

Ninjin: The mask looks so cool... Let's make it with playdoh !!

Tamanegi: huh ? Miss Kaya, where are you going ?!

Kaya: I'm going back to continue studying to be a doctor ! I want to become a licensed professional as soon as I can... So that I can heal Usopp when he comes back, regardless of what injuries he has !!

Piiman: ... I envy the captain...

Ninjin: Let's whack him if he ever makes miss Kaya unhappy.

Students: Sensei, sensei !! is it true that Pirate hunter Zoro was a student of this Dojo ?!

Koshiro: ... Yes, it is true. But you shouldn't admire him.

Students: EEEH ?! Why not ?! He's super cool !! Teach us how to be pirates, too !!