Chapter 88: Shandora

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Usopp: LOOK !! I TOLD YOU ! SOMEBODY WAS HERE BEFORE !! IT WASN'T A DREAM AFTER ALL !!

"So let me get this straight... You woke up at dawn wanting to take a leak... And you saw someone or something on the boat, fixing it... ?"

Nami: Yup... Even the broken mast was reattached...

Sanji: Sorry to say this, but they weren't very good at it...

Luffy: So there are still good people in this world.

Usopp: I thought it was kinda ghost...

Zoro: ... Considering where we are, who could it have been ? In this place, there shouldn't be anyone who's friendly.

"These guerillas do want us to leave... But not to the point of helping us."

Luffy: Oh ! The ship is not in flight mode anymore...

Usopp: I've been thinking about that, too. How could the guy who fixed our ship... Know what the Going Merry originally looked like ? That it didn't have the chicken crown or wings.

Nami: Alright ! Time to move out, you lazy bums ! Escape team, finish up what we were doing last night ! Explore team, get ready for adventure !

Luffy: Okay !! I'll distribute the food !!

Sanji: Luffy... That's the one task that I will never assign to you.

Zoro: Hey, we need to move the ship down.

"It's a move in progress. Can someone get the ropes ?"

Usopp: How did he know ? Hey, Going Merry... Who fixed you last night ?

Nami: gather up. Look at the map. This is the explore team's route: A straight line to the South. In this "Right eye" place, there should be a ruin of some sort. Watch out for enemies and bring the gold back !!

Usopp: You're making it sound easier than it really is...

"You say that, but you aren't going... ?"

Nami: Duh. It's scary.

Chopper: 'HUH ?!! She wants to get gold so badly, yet she isn't willing to risk her life for it ? So strange !!'

Nami: Anyway, at the same time, we will navigate the Going Merry through the island, which is very dangerous, too. We will land on shore as close to the ruins as possible. Then the teams will meet at the shore and leave this Sky Island ! Thereafter we will be known as "The rich pirates", and we can buy anything we want :

"Such a flawless masterpiece of a plan, I don't see what could possibly go wrong."

Zoro: You don't sound very convinced.

"That was sarcasm."

Luffy: Look ! The weather is nice today !

Usopp: 'Cause we're on top of the clouds.

Nami: Let's all meet again safely on the Eastern shore !!

All: ALRIGHT !! LET'S GO !!

Luffy: Hey ! Where do you think you're going, Zoro ?! West is this way !! *Sigh* You are such an idiot with no sense of direction.