Chapter 49: Candle special

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Luffy: ... WHO DID THIS ?!! SHOW YOURSELF !!!

Goldenweek: Mr.3, did you hear something ?

3: Hahaha ! that's very strange. How can we hear a loser's cry in the middle of the jungle ?

Brogy: 73.467... And one victory...

3: Hahahahaha !! Are you crying because you are happy ? You have easily won over that guy. Anyway, I should thank you.

Brogy: Crying because of happiness ? What do you know ?! Who are you ?

3: My code name is Mr.3. I'm just a regular artist, and this is my partner, miss Goldenweek. She's a portrait artist. Anyway, you have been captured by me.

Brogy: Wha.. ! WHAT IS THIS ?!!

Usopp: Guys... I DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE, BUT I WILL TAKE CARE OF THEM !!

Vivi: I will help you.

Usopp: Very good ! You are very brave. Just follow me ! Y/n, you stay here and free Luffy !

5: You don't have to find us.

"You again... Why am I not surprised..."

5: I just wanted to return this bird to you, it's not necessary anymore.

Vivi: KAROO !! Why ?! Why did you hurt him ?! He didn't do anything to you !!

Usopp: Hey ! Who are they ?!

"Met them on the last island. They're enemies."

5: You're right. This bird didn't do anything. That's the whole problem. The most dangerous ones are those two kids over there, and you are always with at least one of them. So, to separate you, we tried making this bird call for your help ! But this bird really pissed me off !

5: Why don't you cry for your owner , if you cry loud enough, we will let you go.

Karoo: *frantically shaking No*

5: Huh ? Do you want to get hurt ? Just call the princess ! Hurry up and call her ! Still won't give up, stupid bird !!

5: Anyway. It seems that one of these boys can't move anymore. Then we have nothing to do with this bird.

Vivi: KAROO !!

Usopp: Are you the ones who put the bomb in that alcohol ?!

5: Yes. So, what ? Who are you anyway ? Is he on the list, too ?