Chapter 31: East Blue's strongest

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Krieg: You even bothered to save that useless sack of crap...

Sanji: Useless... Sack of crap ?!

Krieg: Of course. What else would you call a useless idiot, who loses sight of his objectives and disobeys my orders ? Seeing as how he may repeat his failures again in the future, killing him right now on the spot is how I show my love.

Pirates: I can't believe it ! The Don actually tried to kill our battle commander !!

Cooks: Hey look ! It looks like everyone is fine !

"... You guys take him somewhere else, while we deal with the rest here."

Patty: Hey, don't give us orders like that ! Besides, that guy's still an enemy-

"Did I stutter ?!"

Patty:*Gulp* F... Fine... You don't have to react like that, seriously...

Luffy: Don't you dare die, Gin... Don't you dare let yourself, be killed by a guy like him ! Because we'll send him flying right now !

Gin: No... Stop it, you can't hope to beat him...

Sanji: Calm down you idiots ! Charging directly at him is exactly what he wants ! You'll get yourselves killed !

Luffy: ... We're not gonna die. IF YOU WANNA SHOOT AT US, THEN GO AHEAD ! SHOOT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT !!

Sanji: HEY !

Krieg: Fools... Nothing easier to kill than some worked up idiots... I've heard that even monkeys learn from their mistakes, but I guess you're even dumber that a monkey, seeing as how you're trying to repeat your mistake a second time. Ain't that right, rubber boy ?!

Luffy: I'm just bad at giving up, that's all !

Krieg: The ocean is your doom ! But if you try to jump, my spears will make mincemeat out of you ! BEYOND THE FINS OF THAT RESTAURANT LIES YOUR GRAVES !

"Our graves ?!"

Cooks: He's shooting his bombs again ! He's gonna make a screen !

Krieg: You'll die because you refused to run away !

It was clear that the spears hit their target, but the sound they made was just not right. Instead of skewering soft flesh, it was clear they were hitting something hard, and just to confirm that statement, all of those that were already fired suddenly got thrown to the side.