Chapter 98: Monster Trio

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Zoro: Just start the damn game already.

Referee: Hey, you !! It's against the rules to use weapons. Put them away !

Itomimizu: That's right. This is a competition of balling skills. No weapons allowed.

"Yeah, we'll be ballin' this alright."

Zoro: Eh ? Really ? Fine, no weapon. Not like it matters at all.

Sanji: Are you sure you'll be alright ? A swordsman without a sword is...

Zoro: yeah ? Still better than you, sandbag.

"For the last time: STOP MESSING AROUND !!"

Sanji/Zoro: YOU stay out of th-

"YOU TALK BACK TO ME ?"

Zoro/Sanji: ... Sorry...

Itomimizu: The preparations have been completed ! The ball of team Strawhat is finally in position ! The cheer from the audience intensifies !!

Crew: Smash them, Big Pan !! Pickle, send them flying !! make hamburgers out of them, Hamburg !!

Pickle: Big Pan, let's finish this in lightning speed.

Pan: ... ... ... ... ... Huh ?

Hamburg: Pupupupupupu, he didn't hear again !

Pickle: Hihihi, you're really... Hihihihihih ! Listen up... Hihihi !

Itomimizu: the Groggy monsters are laughing for no apparent reason again. They will win, again, with this cheerful attitude. No time limit. One point wins the game !!

Zoro: So all we need to do is throw that big guy...

"Into the ring on the other side, yes. But if they throw Sanji into our ring... Why do I even bother mentioning what won't happen ?"

Itomimizu: Will the Strawhat be able to win back the reindeer lost in the first round ?! Or will they keep losing crew members ? The intense Groggy ring is starting right now !! READY... BEGIN !!!

 Pickle: Die !!

Pickle: Die !!

Itomimizu: Will the ball, Sanji, attack furiously, or run away in fear ? We shall see ! Dealing the first hit is Pickle, the tackle demon !!

Sanji: Come ! I'll take you all down !! Out of my way... I'M AIMING FOR YOU, BIG GUY ! We win if I hit you into the buoy ring, right ?!

Crew: The two ball-men are going head-to-head !!