Chapter 180: Standing

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Blackbeard: ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!

Soldiers: There's no mistake ! Those are the death row inmates from Impel Down's level six !! Why are they here ?! They've all committed crimes so heinous that their very existence have been erased, they're the world's worst criminals !! We can't let a single one of them escape !!

Soldiers: That giant creature is... IT'S THE GIANT BATTLESHIP, SANJUAN WOLF !!

Wolf: Ah... They saw and recognized me... !

Soldiers: The evil king, Avalo Pizarro !!

Pizarro: It's been a while since I've been out...

Soldiers: The drinker, Vasco Shot !!

Vasco: Toputoputopu... Can I kill these guys ?

Soldiers: The crescent moon hunter, Catarina Devon !!

Devon: Murunfuffuff, I like you guys.

Soldiers: And Shiryu of the rain, the head guard from Impel Down !! What's going on here ?!

Sengoku: Shiryu, you... !! What happened to Magellan ?! What happened at Impel Down ?! How did you all get here ?!

Shiryu: You can go figure it out later... Anyway, I'm sticking with these guys. Pleased to be here.

Soldier: Fleet Admiral Sengoku !! I didn't have a chance to tell you, but a short time ago, the Gates of Justice opened, and an unidentified battleship passed through !

Sengoku: So that was them... What is the meaning of this ?! There should only be marines in the control room, and I didn't hear of any disturbances !

Lafitte: Hohoho ! My apologies, it's a simple story ! Before we departed, I hypnotized the control room marines. They were instructed to lat all battleships through the gates, though it looks like some other people benefited from that too...

Blackbeard: If the government saw me as an enemy while I was a pirate, I wouldn't have been able to open the gates and infiltrate Impel Down ! The only reason I sought the Shichibukai title was for this !! I DON'T NEED IT ANYMORE !!

Sengoku: You were planning on freeing them all along ?!

Blackbeard: ZEHAHAHAHAHA !! Yes, everything was about this from the start !! Now you understand !

Whitebeard: TEACH !!

Pirates: Captain, look out !!

Blackbeard: Gh... You're not holding back ! I guess not !

Whitebeard: I won't call you my son anymore, Teach ! You killed one of your comrades... Breaking the only ironclad rule on my ship !