Chapter 151: Chad

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd person POV:

Islanders: OPEN THE GATES !! LADY HEBIHIME HAS RETURNED !!

Islanders: WELCOME HOME !! WELCOME HOME, KUJA PIRATES !!

Daisy: We got a huge haul ! Zahahahaha !!

Islanders: KYAAAA, Ran !! Daisy !! They're so cool... !! I'm gonna join them someday !! KYAAAAAAA !! It's the gorgon sisters !! Lady Hebihime !! Her beauty know no bounds !! Lady Marigold !! Lady Sandersonia !!

Attendant: Thank you for all you've done. We had prepared your carriage.

Hancock: Has anything changed here ?

Attendant: No, not a thing...

Islander: This is an amazing haul ! Steel, gunpowder, sake, and products from the north !

Ran: We plundered two merchant ships and a pirate ship. And right before we got back, we took the cargo of a government ship !

Nyon: Ran, did you get any books ?

Ran: Elder Nyon ! The government ship we met just now had this newspaper. You can have it.

Enishida: Welcome back ! Welcome back, lady Hebihime.

Hancock: ... Enishida, what is this ?

Enishida: Ah, that is... A clay statue of you, lady Hebihime, that the children from the village worked very hard on. They even painted it... I'm sure that it was very difficult for them. They carried it to the castle so carefully, so as not to break it. It was really cute...

Hancock: I see... They made me out of clay... It's so ugly. It's ruining the decor of this room.

 It's ruining the decor of this room

Enishida: L- Lady Hebihime ?!

Hancock: Don't bring such filthy things into the castle. Just throw it away and clean up the floor. More importantly, Enishida...

Enishida: Y... Yes ?

Hancock: I didn't see the warriors defending our kingdom at the port.

Enishida: Ah, about that... It seems tha some dangerous "Monkeys" were spotted in the jungle... And so, they went to subdue it ! But do not worry, they will return soon. My apologies that they were unable to receive you.

Hancock: ... Monkeys... ? Well, whatever...

Enishida: Would you like something to drink ?

Hancock: bring me some white sake.