Chapter 97: Groggy ring

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Itomimizu: And the winner is... THE CUTIE WAGON !! Round 1 of the Davy back fight, Donut race, has ended !! Our idol, Porche, won !!

Porche: Hurray ! Thanks for everyone's support ! That was too easy !!

Capote: Grmmmbl...

Crew: Let's claim our new crew member now !! You're the best, Porche !! GYAHAHAHA !! No one can beat the Foxy pirates !!

"... Eh... What... Just happened ? Guys ?"

Foxy: FEHFEHFEHFEHFEHFEH !! It's time for you to say goodbye to one of your friends !!

Sanji: Wait ! Somebody tell me what happened back there ! We were about to take the win...

Crew: Yeah, you were "About to" win, but you didn't !! WAHAHAHAHAHA !!

Sanji: Nami-san... ?!

Luffy: Hey ! Usopp, Nami, Robin, what happened ?! Are you okay ?

Nami: What was that ? We... really lost ?!

Sanji: We came to welcome you back, but then you suddenly stopped moving... And they passed you !!

Nami: Hm... We thought we were going to win, too... But after that beam hit us... I couldn't move my body... No, actually... We could move, but everything was going very, very slowly... the boat, the waves, too...

Usopp: yeah. When we recovered, the enemy had already won...

Chopper: Any injuries ?

"Except if you can treat a wounded pride..."

Luffy: What did he do ?!

Foxy: Fehfehfehfeh... That was too easy Thanks to my Noro photon.

Sanji: Asshole ! What did you do to Nami-san and the others ?!

"Noro photon ?"

Foxy: It is a particle that was only recently discovered by the scientists. Anything, from life-forms to liquid and air hit by its radiation... Will not lose any energy, but its physical velocity will decrease dramatically !!

Luffy: What kinda crap are you talking about, stupid ?!

Foxy: He called me stupid...

Porche: Poor boss !

Nami: But... A thing like that is not possible...

Foxy: Not possible ?! Haven't you learned by now that anything is possible in Grand Line ?! Anyways, anything it hits will slow down. That is the Noro photon !!

Luffy: Oh, why didn't you just say that earlier, 2-piece head ?

Foxy: Hah ! After eating the Noro-noro fruit, I gained the power to emit these photons, and I became the almighty Noro-Noro man ! Behold ! I shall demonstrate my power !! Hamburg !

 Foxy: Hah ! After eating the Noro-noro fruit, I gained the power to emit these photons, and I became the almighty Noro-Noro man !  Behold ! I shall demonstrate my power !! Hamburg !