Chapter 47: Little Garden

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Sanji: I see... Well, that's a shame but I guess that also means that I've still got a chance to shine. So don't worry ! Now that the sleeping prince has awoken, your safety is guaranteed.

Usopp: Wow............... I'm glad I slept through all that !

Sanji: Are you jealous, Nami ?

Nami: Not really.

Usopp: Well you can count on me to back you up ! The whole world's talking about whether or not the 30 million bounty isn't actually for the back of my head instead !

"One day, Usopp... One day, you too will have the same bounty..."

Luffy: I wonder if it's gonna snow...

Zoro: Why the hell would it snow ?

"You slept all the way through the blizzard, Zoro. And it earned you a set of nice concussions."

Luffy: hey ! Do you think it'll snow some more ?

"I hope not. It was a real pain to deal with..."

Vivi: Well, it's not like it never snows or anything, but that part of Grand Line up to the very first island is special. The 7 magnetic fields that stretch from Reverse Mountain clash together to make things even more unpredictable. So you can't let your guard down even for a minute; Even though it would be quite rare to encounter such bizarre conditions once you've passed the first island, Grand Line is still by far the most difficult ocean to navigate on. So it's absolutely imperative that you never underestimate this sea !

Sanji: Anybody up for some special drinks ?!

Everyone: You bet we are !/Quack !

Vivi: ... Are you sure things will be fine like this ?!

Nami: It'll be fine. they'll work hard when we come across rough seas. It's not like they want to die or anything. Here, your drink.

Vivi: That's... true... But at this rate, we might be caught unaware.

Sanji: Oh, looks like this duck knows how to drink ! Tastes god, right ? Drink up, buddy !

Karoo: Quack !

Luffy: Hey, Usopp. Can you make us some fishing rods ?

"Fishing, huh ? Good idea."

Usopp: Sure thing ! Let me just fire up my ol' artistic skills to create some masterpieces !"

Nami: being on this ship, sure makes you lose the will to even worry, doesn't it ?

Vivi: ... yes... It is quite relaxing...

"Hey look ! It's a dolphin !"

Usopp: Oh, it's so cu-