Chapter 134: Edge of Dawn

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Pirates: AWESOME, STRAWHAT !! YOU BEAT OARS !! We made you do something pretty reckless ! Are you okay ?!

Usopp: Hey, Luffy !! hang in there !!

Nami: Luffy !!

"Na, don't worry. I know the guy, something like that won't even get to him."

Lola: He must be totally exhausted, he was using the strength of 100 shadows, after all.

Pirates: Anyway, we've got to return all of the victims' shadows quickly !!

Risky: That's right ! Hurry !! The Eastern sky is getting bright !! Morning is coming !!

Usopp: But how do we get the shadows back ?! We've got five people without shadows, too !!

Lola: That really is a problem... We wanted Strawhat to do it, but... It looks like ha can't even move. Moria controls all of the shadows that were put in the zombies, so... Unless he gives the order "Return to your original owners", the shadows won't return !!

"Well, why didn't you say so sooner ? Just give me a minute to wake that giant eggplant, and all our shadows will be back in no time."

Pirates: ... ... Eh ? UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!

"What ? You guys look like you saw a... Demon... ?"

 "Oh, you DID see a demon !!"

Pirates: O... OARS IS STANDING AGAIN !! He took such a beating ! He shouldn't even be able to move !! How could this be... ? It's over... !! The entire Strawhat crew has already been beaten !! The shadows that we collected have all been used, too... !! We don't have enough power left to beat him !!

Oars: That didn't hurt one bit... !

Lola: DAMN IT ALL !!

Pirates: There was just now way we could win against zombies... He really is... IMMORTAL !! We're at our limit... !! Night is almost over... !! There's just no way out of our life in the darkness... Let's give up !! Staying here would just mean death... !! Let's hurry... back to the forest !! That dark forest, where the light doesn't reach... Let's go back...

Zoro: Haa... I don't know what happened to Luffy, but.. He did plenty.

Pirates: Y- You !! H... Hey, wait a second ! If you move around with those wounds, you'll die !!

"Ah, Zoro. Back up for more I take ? Careful not to push yourself to much."

Zoro: It's the dinosaur telling the elephant to watch his steps.