Chapter 68: Megalomaniac

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Allsunday: ... ... ...

"... ... ..."

Zoro: That's some real tension... Attacking blindly an opponent who's strength is unknown is suicide...

Luffy: Shut up and help us open that door !

Usopp: It... It won't fit ! The key isn't working !!

"What ?! It's the wrong key ?!"

Allsunday: Never takes your eyes off your opponent. Dos flowers, TWIST !!

*CRACK*

*BOM*

Usopp: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ! HE'S DEAD !!!

Allsunday: In front of me, strength or speed means nothing. As powerful as one might be-

"Guh... You really took me by surprise... You know, with powers like this, you'd make a great career as an osteopath. But to be fair, I'm at fault to be an idiot here. After all, almost all officer agents ate a devil fruit, and you're no exception, right ?"

Allsunday: Correct. I ate the "Hana Hana no Mi". And as you already noticed, I can make parts of my body bloom wherever I'd like, like a flower.

"I see. Being distracted in the middle of a fight is stupid, but revealing all of your powers is just as much."

Allsunday: That brings my question, how did you survive ?

"I said it, you took me by surprise. Had I reacted a tenth of second later, I'd definitely be dead now. Gaster..."

Allsunday: Tres flowers...

"So let's see, who will be faster, me carbonizing you, or you snapping your neck... Or rather..."

Allsunday: 'M- My body ?!'

"You snapping my neck, or you dying ? But right now, let's take this outside, shall we ?"

Usopp: Wait, don't leave us !! The water's rising !!

"Don't worry. Have you forgotten already ? We've got more allies out. isn't that right, Mr.Prince ?"

Sanji: You bet. You know I couldn't deal with pretty ladies. At some point, you need gender equality.

"And you need to save Vivi, Nami and the others. Just be aware of the crocodiles. The real ones."

Employee: M- Manager ! We don't understand what happened, Mr.Crocodile just left, then the bridge suddenly exploded ! What are we supposed to do ?!

'Remember. No sudden move, or your lifespan will shorten by a couple of decades'

Allsunday: Gh... Don't worry. Sir Crocodile had to leave for an urgent matter. Deploy the emergency bridge, and please lead the customers outside.

Employee: Understood !

Allsunday: ... What now ? You really expect to walk out like that ?

"Not really. I don't need to walk to get to safety. And don't play dumb, you know like me that there's no agents left in Rainbase. Shortcut."