Chapter 176: Codename

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd person POV:

Audience: What happened to the picture ?! Show us Marineford !!

Soldiers: It seems like they're having trouble with the broadcast dendenmushi over there... there's nothing we can do... !

Audience: Is it true that the marines and Whitebeard are fighting it out ?! Did Whitebeard sell out his comrades ?! Show us something !!

Reporter: That's right, headquarters.. ! there's no hope of restoring the picture...

Audience: What's happening to the world ?!

Kidd: This is crap... Marines... Is that the end of the show... ? Really... ?

Pirate: We finally got back from the ship to see this war, and they've got dendenmushi trouble ?!

Apoo: That's obviously a lie.

Pirate: Eh ? Really ?

Apoo: You guys are idiots... They're not showing it because there's something going on they don't want us to see. Not the world nor us pirates !

Bege: Whitebeard sold out his comrades ?! That's ridiculous ! He's a living legend because he doesn't do crap like that !!

Mafioso: Father !!

Urouge: let's go...

Hawkins: The probability that the Whitebeard pirates survive...

Pirate: C- Captain Bonney... !

Bonney: S- Shut up !! Leave me alone !!

Law: ... Set sail, Bepo !

Bepo: Aye aye, captain ! Let's go, Jean Bart !

Your POV:

Ivankov: C- Codename... Windings... ?!

Luffy: What's that ?

"And crap... Looks like I've been too careless when erasing traces of my passage... They found out."

Sengoku: You recognize that name, don't you ? That was the nickname you used to go with right before your sudden disappearance, ten years ago... The revolutionary army's second-in-command, DRAGON'S RIGHT ARM !!

All: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!

Jinbe: Second-in-command... ?!

Ivankov: B- B- BOSS ?!

Sengoku: What are you waiting for ?! FIRE AT WILL !!