Chapter 37: End of domination

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Arlong: A killer whale, huh... ? You've got quite a big mouth, for a land-dweller.

"Well, guess I just need to show you that I'm not just bark, but first..."

His last two henchmen started glowing blue... As well as Zoro and Sanji.

"I do not mind if you guys fight, but I'd prefer if you do it elsewhere. Do not take it personally, I'm just putting you somewhere safer."

Zoro: You... You're not gonna...

With a single swipe of my hand, the four of them got thrown out of sight, way beyond Arlong Park's walls.

Sanji: YOU DUMBAAAAAAAAAASS !!!

"They'll have my head for that... Ready to go, Luffy-"

Luffy: GUM-GUM...

"Guess they wasn't a need to ask that."

Luffy: BELL !! And... WHIP !! BULLET !! GATLING GUN !!!! Phew...

Arlong: Did you just do something... ? 'Cause I haven't felt anything.

Yosaku/Johnny: It... IT DIDN'T WORK AT ALL !!

Luffy: Yup. My warm-up exercise.

Arlong: Shahahaha... Not bad for a pathetic human. But you might've been happier had you died peacefully under the sea.

Luffy: Huh ? No, I'm pretty happy to be rescued.

Arlong: Do you understand just how angry I am... ? The seething rage I feel after seeing my brethren be crushed by you pathetic insects... ! Within time, you'll come to see that you were better off dying peacefully in the ocean.

Yosaku: I wonder if they'll be alright... Even that fierce attack just now didn't even affect Arlong at all... !

Johnny: Enough about that ! Just how far was brother Zoro sent flying ?!

Arlong: Do you know what hopeless difference there is between you and I ?

Luffy: The nose ! Or maybe the jaw ?

Yosaku: I- Is he... Joking around... ?

"No, he's most likely dead serious."

Luffy: I know ! Webbed hands !

Arlong: IT'S OUR RACE !!!