Chapter 33: Arlong Park

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator-Voice-off

Your POV:

Yosaku: Wahhh...

"How long are you going to cry for that ? It's been 3 hours already."

Yosaku: B- But I'm so touched ! It was truly a beautiful goodbye, brother cook !

Sanji: You are keeping a check on our boat's direction, right ?

Luffy: Ahhh ! I want to bring back Nami so we can go to Grand Line already !

Sanji: You're awfully happy, but even with Nami, don't you still only have 6 people ? Are you seriously planning to go to Grand Line with only 6 people ? You'll regret it if you underestimate the seas, you hear ?!

Luffy: If it's only more crew members we need, we can do that in Grand Line too ! After all, it's supposed to be a paradise !

Sanji: paradise ? Don't you mean a pirate's graveyard ?!

Luffy: Before we left the restaurant, owner Zeff told me, that some people call Grand Line a paradise ! Hee he !

"Paradise... Huh... ?"

Sanji: That geezer said that ? Well, as long as Nami will be there, I won't mind even if it's just the two of us alone...

Yosaku: YOU'RE ALL BEING MUCH TOO NAIVE !! You really know too little about Grand Line ! Not to mention our destination as well ! If brother Zoro had some basic knowledge, then he'd have come back with me ! And he definitely would've realized just how terrifying, the man at the place sister Nami went to is !

Sanji: So, should we eat ?

"Sounds good to me."

Luffy: Heck yeah !

Yosaku: THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT !! There's something about the place we're going to that you have to know about ! The reason why Grand Line is called the "pirate's graveyard", is because of the 3 great powers that rule over it. And one of them, is the 7 shichibukai.

Luffy: Shichibukai ?

"To put it simply, they're seven powerful pirates, that are officially authorized by the government."

Sanji: What ? Why would the government permit pirates ?

"They're not just the average pirates... As long as they give a portion of their loot, from pillaging 'uncivilized' land and capturing other pirates, their activities aren't officially sanctioned by the government. Other pirates may look down on them by calling them 'government dogs'... But they're all extremely strong. In fact, that hawk-eyes Mihawk that trampled over Zoro is one of them."

Luffy: Woah ! There's 7 of these guys ?! Those shichibukai guys are amazing !

Sanji: ... How can you know so much about that topic ?

"I may have been to Grand Line myself, a decade ago or something."

Luffy: Was it when you met shanks ?

"Kind of. It was after the execution of Roger anyways."

Yosaku: You... Went to Grand line ? When you were a kid ?!

"Oh, no, I wasn't a kid. I'm older than I look, you know."

Yosaku: well, the problem here, is with another one of the shichibukai. The leader of the fishman pirates, "Jinbe" !